What Is Cha Cha Matcha?

Cha Cha Matcha is literally one of the best places to get green tea or Matcha drinks, especially if you want to get an aesthetic picture.  Yesterday my friend and I went to this cute matcha tea shop that has drinks and baked goods, focusing on the main ingredient, matcha (imported from Japan). We tried out two drinks, Hot matcha drink and Matcha lemonade (has yuzu, mint, and matcha). Surprisingly, the matcha lemonade was fantastic. It was full of bold flavors, like yuzu citrus, as well as being so refreshing. However, the normal matcha drink, simply with water and matcha powder, was quite plain (usually how I like my drinks). Two different drinks have different flavors, depending on your liking. 

Recently, Cha Cha Matcha collaborated with Kith x Versace. I think this was really cool, having a designer collaborate with a tea shop. You don't really see that much, so I thought it would be nice to review this. Not only does Kith x Versace collaborated with Cha Cha Matcha, but with many other shops, like Dean and Deluca and Carbone. Unfortunately, the collaboration is over. However, you can still enjoy one of the best matcha drinks in town. The average price per drink would be around $5 to $6  per drink, which I think is worth the money! Keep in mind that the matcha is imported and is one of the best quality out there. 

Location

The location is very easy to find, it is located in the heart of Soho. The tea shop itself is also very lovable, and is great for taking Instagram photos! I totally recommend coming to this tea shop to enjoy very good quality matcha and catching up with friends. Hope you give this shop a try! There are several locations in New York City, however, the one I went to was on Broome Street. The shop is quite packed at all times during the day, but if you are able to get a seat, it is probably one of the best things to do on a cold day.