Until recently, England was blessed with the entire wizarding world of Harry Potter. Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and all the magical tricks and food were stowed away in the little country overseas. After Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them premiered, the states finally received its first taste of magic in the American version of Hogwarts, Ilvermorny.

Located in Massachusetts, it's only a hop and a skip away from good ole Connecticut. Being that the states are so close and many Mass locals attend Quinnipiac University, it seems more likely than ever that the wizards and witches the world knows and loves, could take a pit stop in Hamden for some of the local eats.

To prepare for an instance such as this, here are the places some of your favorite Harry Potter character would eat in Hamden.

Harry Potter - Wentworth's Ice Cream

As seen on countless occasions throughout the movies (and the books if you're a true fan), Harry most certainly has a sweet tooth, especially for the Hogwarts Express trolly cart. Although it's unlikely to find any chocolate frogs or every flavored jelly beans in Hamden, Wentworth's homemade ice cream and cakes is always a sure thing. I'm sure Harry needed Wentworth's when Cho Chang rejected him from the Yule Ball.

Ron Weasley - Eli's on Whitney

The ultimate go-to for all Quinnipiac bobcats, Eli's does not sell short on it's amazing assortment of options. The nachos, mac n' cheese and potato pizza are all must tries fit for a Weasley and who better to find scarfing them down than the biggest foodie of all the red-heads.  

Hermione Granger - Brownstone House

A little family breakfast nook on the corner of Dixwell and Whitney Ave, Brownstone House is the perfect spot for any bookworm. Being the Queen of books and intelligence herself, it seems fitting that Hermione would curl up with a good read and her favorite breakfast food on an early morning.

Draco Malfoy - Wood n Tap

Just the right amount of up-scale classiness for the Malfoy's, the Wood n Tap Bar and Grill is the perfect spot for your next death eater gathering. A Pureblood Connecticut chain, the restaurant  found on Dixwell in Hamden is open to MudBlood's, Squibs, Muggles and No-Maj's alike despite anything Malfoy says. I'm sure his father will be hearing about this place.

Neville Longbottom - Acropolis 

Nothing screams comfort food more than Acropolis Diner and Neville seems like a guy constantly in need of a good food hug. The popular diner is widely known throughout Hamden as Acrop, and is mostly visited by Quinnipiac students for a much needed morning after breakfast or midnight meal. Although the actor, Matthew Lewis, may have lost the baby weight, the Neville we all know and love would thrive on Acrop's chocolate chip pancakes or any other late night breakfast option for that matter.

Albus Dumbledore - Whitney Donut

Like Harry, Dumbledore is also one to be known for his affection of sweet treats. Although there may be no sherbet lemon flavor, Whitney Donut is known for it's quality, fresh donuts and bagels. Coming in an assortment of flavors from the basic chocolate to maple bacon and pumpkin spice, the donut really does chose the wizard at this place.

Hagrid - Ray and Mikes

Only at Ray & Mikes can you find a sandwich fit for a half-giant wizard like Hagrid. With an arrangement of meats, cheeses, breads and toppings to chose from, Hagrid could stack up on as many sandwiches he needs to feed himself as well as his various magical creatures. Even Fang couldn't go wrong with the Mighty BBQ Rib sandwich.

Although Europe may have the magic, Hamden has the eats. So no matter the house, the accent, the blood, pure or mud, it may not be Hogwarts, but Hamden will always be there to welcome your stomach needs home.