From acai bowls to quinoa bowls Thrive is the newest boujee restaurant on campus for sure. While we all miss Dames, and at first really struggled to refer to Thrive by its real name and not “fake dames,” it has won our hearts as a healthy and convenient food option for those living on Central Campus. Many students have said that this substitute is really exciting and has drastically increased the livability on Central Campus.

Rachel Rosenstein

Many people compare it to the off campus favorite Happy and Hale, but its on food points, so it's undeniably better. However I recognize that it has a wider variety than Happy and Hale which makes it appealing to more people and easier to eat there multiple times a day.

Rachel Rosenstein

Breakfast:

Rachel Rosenstein

Thrive has a wide variety of options for every meal, serving breakfast egg sandwiches, avocado toast, banana toast, fruit smoothies and even Happy and Hale juices. Their avocado toast, my favorite of course, is topped with sunflower seeds and capers and a fried egg and it always made quickly and with an appropriate ratio of avocado to bread. Their banana toast is smeared with creamy almond butter and topped with banana slices and honey to make for a sweet start to your day.

Lunch/Dinner:

Rachel Rosenstein

For later on in the day, Thrive has delicious sandwiches, burgers (vegan options too), quinoa/rice/salad bowls and even pizza. Their options are very wide which allows nearly everyone to find something that pleases them. A few crowd favorites are the wild salmon bowl and the southwest chicken bowl both will with jasmine rice and fresh vegetables, however there is also always to option to create your own if you don’t like any of the pre-created option. The burger and black bean burger come with a side of delicious house made chips or fries which is sure to please. 

Late Night:

They even have a ‘late night menu’ open until 11pm which is convenient if you are studying late on central and don’t have time (or patience) to wait for delivery when the munchies hit and you’re missing vondy.

And Even More: 

Rachel Rosenstein

In addition to these wonderful meals, Thrive is stocked with fresh cut and cleaned fruit, small containers of chicken salad, pasta salad and other quick to-go options. They also have a section of meets/cheeses, hummus’, and individually packaged nuts and candies for anyone interested in throwing an "adult" pregame or dinner party? They also maintained Dame’s legacy and still sell alcohol but expanded it so they have on tap beers and mimosas to order.

Even though we all miss the wonderful people and the fried chicken and waffles of Dames, Thrive is definitely a warmly welcomed change that might help make the last year of Central Campus its best one yet.