When it comes to first dates, anxiety is at an all time time. The brain is flooded with questions. What do I wear? How do I wear my hair? Where are we going to go?

Well, for the first two questions, that's up to you (but you'll knock it out of the park regardless!). The last question, however, can be a huge hurdle. Even married couples can't decide where to go to eat dinner, so we're going to help you choose a great please to eat. Listed below are the 6 best first date spots in Morgantown, WV.

Location 1: Pies & Pints

pizza, mozzarella, crust, tomato, basil, dough, sauce, cheese
Amelia Hitchens

Pies & Pints is a Morgantown favorite for pizza. Their restaurant features many different specialty pizzas, with Vegan and Gluten-Free options in the mix. Prices are reasonable for a first date and can even be under $10 a person if you drink water. But, most people love to try the different craft beers they have on tap, ranging from Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA to Founders Solid Gold Lager. Their full menu can be found here.

Location 2: Oliverio's Ristorante

spaghetti, vegetable, sauce, penne, pasta, carb
Caroline Ingalls

This Italian restaurant is one that shouldn't be missed. This restaurant is very similar to Olive Garden, but has local ties which makes it even better. Located near the Waterfront Hotel, it's a little out of the way, but in a great location otherwise. Whether you like pasta or not, Oliverio's has plenty to offer as seen in their menu here. Their restaurant is an amazing date location.

Location 3: Black Bear Burritos

chicken, burrito
Kelsey Healey

Black Bear Burritos is a location that should not be missed. From chicken to steak, and hummus to bleu cheese crumbles, you can personalize your burrito to be unique just for you. Everyone gets what they want to eat without any fuss at all. Their menu can be found here.

Location 4: Atomic Grill

pork, sandwich, coleslaw, slaw, beef, bun, bacon
Leigh Needham

A great burger and BBQ place is hard to beat, and Atomic Grill is one of the best hidden gems in Morgantown. Located out of the commercial part of Morgantown, Atomic Grill has unbeatable ribs and barbecue platters that are large enough to share with that potential special someone. They also have amazing burgers and fried green tomatoes (our personal recommendation). Their full menu can be found here.

Location 5: Kegler's Sports Bar and Lounge

chicken, chicken wings, Bowl
Casey Tang

Wings are the best food to tell how someone eats. Are they messy? Clean? Noisy? Quiet? You'll soon find out. But, even if you hate the way they eat wings, you'll be glad you came to Kegler's for your date. Depending on the day of the week, the restaurant might be hosting their sports show with either Coach Holgorsen or Huggins. The crowd may be a little larger on those nights, but it's definitely worth the wait. Kegler's full menu can be found here.

Location 6: Tailpipes

chocolate, cream, coffee, ice, milk, ice cream
Teodora Maftei

Located on High Street in the heart of Downtown Morgantown is Tailpipes. They have amazing burgers and great and very unique milkshakes. Their prices are extremely reasonable for a date and the atmosphere is very upbeat for a first date. Their menu can be found here.

Bonus Date Spot: The Poky Dot in Fairmont, WV

ice, ice cream, cream, chocolate, milk
Jayna Goldstein

If you're lucky enough to score that second date after your amazing choice of a restaurant in Morgantown, drive down to Fairmont (only a 25 minute drive) to get you and your date a massive milkshake to share. These milkshakes can be found at the Poky Dot, which is styled as a nostalgic 50's diner. Milkshakes not your style? Grab another couple and make it a double date to tackle their nine-pound ice cream sundae. If you've saved any room for actual food after you finished your ice cream, they also have a full menu, which can be found here.

Hope our restaurant advice helped you decide on the perfect date spot!