We all get those days where we are tired of going to the library or UC to study. Missoula has a variety of nice coffee shops that are great for studying if you're looking for a different atmosphere and for some coffee and food. These four are, in my opinion, the best coffee shops near the University of Montana and my favorite and hopefully will be yours too after you check them out and get some studying done.

Kulture- Closes at 11p.m.

Kulture is one of the newest coffee shops in Downtown, Missoula and now one of my favourite coffee shops to study at. Right when I stepped foot inside, I knew I would get homework done in this quite coffee shop. There are coaches and a seating area right in front of the windows so you can get some of that natural lighting to finish your textbook readings. For those who haven't heard of it, it is located in between Jimmy Johns and Sweet Peaks and it's the place to go.

Liquid Planet Grille- Closes at 8p.m.

#blueprint #coffee, coffee, latte art, WUSTL
Charlotte Ohana

Liquid Planet Grille has a quite atmosphere for studying, you can get you're caffeine fix and the perks is that they also serve food with friendly fast paced service. The best part of it is that it's located right across the University on Arthur, so if you're tired of all the study areas on campus check Liquid Planet out.

Zootown Brew- Closes at 10 p.m.

Zootown Brew has a modern environment and a quite atmosphere to meet up with your friends and get deadlines done. If you're ready to fall asleep on your assignment grab another cup of their amazing black roasting coffee.

Clyde Coffee-Closes 6p.m.

If you have a couple of hours to kill in between classes check out Clyde coffee. It's located at the hip strip downtown just about a 10 minute walk from campus. I always get hungry and love to eat their avocado toast while I'm studying and if you're not a fan of avocado they have other options to keep you focused.