When someone says Cabo, the first thought that comes to mind is when Lauren Conrad and her friends went there for spring break their senior year of high school. After all, Kristen famously said, "What happens in Cabo, stays in Cabo." The second thing that comes to mind is the amazing food. Obviously, going to Cabo with family is much different than going to venturing down to Baja with your friends for spring break, but after going to this popular vacation spot for 10 years, I've found some pretty awesome food.

If you're heading down to Cabo or any other part of Mexico for spring break, you're in luck. Since Trump was elected President, the peso has significantly devalued, so there's no need to worry about a food budget or breaking your wallet. These 10 restaurants in Cabo will have you planning your next trip before spring break is even over

1. The Office

The Office is arguably one of the most well known restaurants in all of Cabo. It's so well known that even my 6th grade Family Consumer Science teacher recommended it to my family. A lot of the great restaurants in Cabo our located downtown, but The Office is special because it's situated on a beach. While the food is delicious, the best part about eating here is having The Office Rambo find you and pour tequila right down your throat.

2. Edith's

If you're not in the mood for eating on the beach but still want to be near the beach, Edith's, The Office's sister restaurant, is the place for you. Although it's not directly on the beach, you'll still be able to hear the waves crashing as they roll in. If you're cold at night because of your inevitable burns, the restaurant has heavy ponchos and blankets for you to slip on. At the end of your meal, you can go and check out the gift shop located across the street that has hand made heart ornaments that are used to decorated the restaurant. 

3. Romeo & Julieta

When you're sick and tired of the bottomless amount of nachos that you'll be consuming to soak up all of the alcohol by the pool, Romeo & Julieta is the hidden Italian gem that you have to visit. With some open air space that resembles a courtyard in Italy, you'll forget that you're in Mexico. You probably didn't know that the Caesar salad originated in Mexico, so make sure you get the salad made table side as your appetizer. Whether you order the chicken or the catch of the day, your tastebuds will thank you.

4. Nick-san

Since Cabo sits right on the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez, it would be a shame if you didn't get the chance to try to fresh seafood. If you're looking for a restaurant to satisfy your sushi craving, Nick-san is where you need to go. The restaurant features traditional sushi rolls and cooked entrees, but there are also meals that take on a Mexican twist like the Tuna Tostada. 

5. Madeira Bistro

Tucked away on a side street by the marina is this Brazilian steak house, where you'll pay just $18 per person for an all-you-can-eat dinner. At first sight, you may be wary of just how good the food is at this tiny establishment, but at first bite, you'll realize just how delicious your entire meal is.

When you're seated, you'll get side dishes for the meal to come, including potatoes and slaws, as well as sauces including a house-made hot sauce and a kick-ass chimichurri. The meal is served rodizio style, so the chef will continuously come to your table with different meat selections and your portion will be sliced right onto your plate.Choices range from filet mignon, chicken wings, lamb, skirt steak, and even filet wrapped in bacon. If you're a meat lover, this is certainly the place for you. 

6. Mi Casa

If you're looking for an authentic Mexican meal that blow your favorite local Mexican place out of the water, make sure you eat at Mi Casa. Mi Casa is a fan favorite restaurant in Cabo and it will be hard to find someone who thinks otherwise. Life-size murals and bright colors give this establishment a traditional Mexican feel. The menu has something for everyone, including steak, chicken, fresh seafood, and vegetarian options. Mi Casa even has a special lunch menu so if you're walking around town during the day, you can get a great meal that won't break your wallet.

7. Solomon's Landing

Solomon's Landing has been an institution in Cabo for over 20 years now. Once featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, this joint has Guy Fieri's seal of approval. Solomon's Landing is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will even take you out fishing (for a cost) and cook up your catch for you. This place literally has anything and everything on its menu. From bagels and Mexican specialties for breakfast to marlin tostadas for dinner, there's something on the menu for even the pickiest of eaters. 

8. El Squid Roe & Billy Kitchen

While El Squid Roe and & Billy Kitchen may not be Cabo's classiest restaurant, but it's a spring break staple. During the day and early evening, lunch and dinner is served up and you an find Mexican favorites ranging from quesadillas to fajitas. At night though, El Squid Roe turns into a full on party scene.

If you're a fan of Laguna Beach, go back and watch the episode where the gang goes down to Cabo, and you'll spot them partying the night away here. The restaurant also features a Wall of Shame, compiled of snaps of celebs who have paid them a visit. After all, what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo.

9. Señor Frogs

Señor Frogs is another quintessential restaurant that you must visit if you're going on a spring break trip somewhere in Mexico or The Caribbean. While the food is average, the party literally doesn't stop because they have no official closing time. All day, everyday there are different drink promotions and yard refills are half priced. If you're looking to change things up and not sit in the sun all day, Señor Frogs is the perfect alternative. 

10. Señor Sweets

Señor Sweets might as well be The Cheesecake Factory of Cabo San Lucas. The many items are all over the place, so if you want a burger you can get one and if you want crab stuffed gnocchi, you can get that too. While you can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner here, the dessert options are the true star of the restaurant.

While you're waiting in line, the TVs flash pictures of mouthwatering desserts including pies, cakes, and tiramisu. However, the gelato selection is always what catches my attention. A cup or cone of gelato is just what you need as a mid-day spring break snack, and you won't be disappointed by the huge array of options.