As spring break gets approaches, college students everywhere are preparing for a week of sun, surf and sand. The perfect drink in hand is key to soaking up the rays and making the best of your spring break.  To ease you worries and let you focus on the hashtag Cabo diet, we selected the go-to drinks from the top spring break destinations.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

drink

Photo courtesy of @lynnie315 on Instagram

The Miami Vice reigns supreme in the world of frozen cocktails.

#SpoonTip: A Miami Vice is half strawberry daiquiri and half piña colada.

Cancun, Mexico

drink

Photo courtesy of @foodmoon on Instagram

You can’t go wrong with a Margarita in Cancun. Bonus points to La Destileria which offers over 100 tequilas making for one mean drink.

Daytona Beach, Florida

drink

Photo courtesy of @markovic_milicaa on Instagram

It doesn’t get much more spring break than Sex On The Beach. Am i right?

Bahamas

drink

Photo courtesy of @bluenapkinchef on Instagram

The iconic Bahama Mama will wash away all your worries. And if the drink doesn’t do it for you, who does’t love those little patterned umbrellas?

Panama City Beach, Florida

drink

Photo courtesy of @inkcrys on Instagram

When in Panama City you can’t go wrong with the Pineapple Willy. The one of a kind drink is loaded with rum, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut, so it’s no wonder that over 70,000 are sold a year.

Las Vegas, Nevada 

drink

Photo courtesy of @dani_aleksi on Instagram

If you like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain then there is no way you can pass up these frothy drinks in Vegas.

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic  

drink

Photo courtesy of @brewmanblog on Instagram

You can never go wrong with an ice-cold Presidente when soaking up the rays on the beach.