If you prefer food over flowers, you're in luck. Pizza Hut has announced the return of their heart-shaped pizzas just in time for Valentine's Day.

From Feb. 8-14, you can tell your valentine (or galentine) you love them in a way that's just a little cheesy. For just $11.99, you can get a limited-edition heart-shaped pizza with one topping at participating Pizza Hut locations.

After the heart-shaped dough broke the internet in 2018, Delish got the scoop on the process behind the Valentine's special. The pizzas start off as a normal, 14-inch pizza before the Pizza Hut team creates the heart using a top-secret technique to mold the dough. Next, a ladle-full of tomato sauce and a cup of cheese are delicately placed onto the dough, flawlessly maintaining the heart outline. Before the pizza hits the ovens, you can choose from a variety of toppings from the classic veggies to the controversial pineapple.

A Pizza Hut rep also confirmed to Delish a little-known yet crazy-fun hack: you can request that a topping of your choice spell out a fun message for your Valentine. We suggest a classic "I LUV YOU" in black olives, or even a simple pepperoni smile if you're looking for something not-too-cheesy for your valentine. 

Regardless of toppings, the result is a piping hot, cheese-bubbling, super tasty heart, which is then coated in Pizza Hut's classic garlic butter sauce before being boxed up and delivered to your door.

Plus, for $16.99, you can upgrade the deal to include an Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie or Triple Chocolate Brownie.

In addition to the heart-shaped pizza, the chain recently announced three versions of their new Spicy Lover's Pizza: a Spicy Double Pepperoni, a Spicy Hawaiian Chicken with chicken and pineapple, and a Spicy Veggie with green peppers and mushrooms. While planned as a permanent menu item, the "lover's" pizza comes just in time for a spicy Valentine's Day date night in.

Pizza Hut’s heart-shaped pizzas will be available to order online, through the Pizza Hut app or in-stores, and via delivery, carryout or contactless pick-up.