Raise your hand if you've been using WiFi more these past six months then ever before. I know, me too. From remote classes to Zoom meetings, the WiFi signal has to be strong. If you've moved back home, then you know how slow signal can be as everyone is on their devices. If you're tired of fighting for signal and getting Zoom fatigue, Panera Bread is here to help with free coffee and WiFi for a month. 

Free Coffee And WiFi From Panera Bread

Photo courtesy of Panera Bread

Panera Bread understands the struggle of Zoom fatigue and poor signal and they want to help. Starting on September 10, Panera Bread will reward the first 2,020 customers who sign up for the Panera Coffee Subscription (typically $8.99) with a FREE month of coffee and will pay your WiFi for the month. 

The free Wi-Fi will be eligible to winners through the form of a $75 Visa gift card. If you aren't part of the first 2,020 customers, there's no need to fret. Anyone who signs up for the MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription through the end of this week (9/13) can still get free coffee for a month and a free baked good!