Whenever I go to Panera Bread I usually choose an item from the You Pick Two menu. It's great because you can get both a sandwich and a size for a stellar price. I usually have trouble deciding between the Broccoli and Cheddar Soup or the Mac and Cheese, but now I don't have to and either do you!

Panera Bread's New Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese

Photo courtesy of Panera Bread

Panera Bread has combined your favorite You Pick Two best sellers to create Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese. I don't know about you, but as a cheese enthusiast, this is definitely something I can get behind. The Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese combines two distinct cheddar cheese sauces into a singular velvety blend with broccoli florets and julienned carrots.

I had the chance to try this and let me tell you, it's my new favorite meal. I also had a baguette alongside it as if I was at Panera Bread's cafe and I felt at home. It's creamy goodness is almost too good to resist and the warm broccoli and carrots adds a familiar taste and texture that is delicious. 

As if this isn't enough to get you excited, Panera Bread also recently launched five new menu items:

Bacon, Scrambled Egg & Tomato Wrap

- Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich

- Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich

- Chipotle Bacon Melt

- BBQ Chicken Salad

If you want to try this Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese for yourself, it is available at select grocery retailers nationwide with continued expansion throughout the fall.