Raise your hand is you love the mac and cheese from Panera Bread. I know you're hand is raised, especially if you enjoy a good bread bowl with it. Panera Bread is always looking for ways to enhance their menu and now they have six new offerings available for under $10. 

New Panera Bread Menu Items Under $10

Bacon, Scrambled Egg & Tomato Wrap

Photo courtesy of Panera

On-the-go and looking for a quick breakfast sandwich on your way to class or before your virtual Zoom meeting? Panera Bread has created a Bacon, Scrambled Egg & Tomato Wrap. In addition, the sandwich includes grape tomatoes, emerald greens, Vermont white cheddar, mustard horseradish sauce, salt, and pepper in a whole grain wrap. The best part, it's only $4.99.

BBQ Chicken Salad

Photo courtesy of Panera

Don't get me wrong, salads are delicious if they are prepared the right way. I love salads from Panera Bread because they are just your typical lettuce, tomato and cucumber. This BBQ Chicken Salad is made from chicken raised without antibiotics, romaine, black beans and corn salsa tossed in BBQ ranch dressing, topped with frizzled onions, and drizzled with apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce. If you like BBQ, then this is definitely the salad for you and it's only $9.59.

Chipotle Bacon Melt

Photo courtesy of Panera

Who doesn't love a good melt? If you're craving a classic sandwich, look no further. This Chipotle Bacon Melt is made with bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese and chipotle mayo toasted on white bread. This sandwich is $7.99 and is a great grab-and-go lunch option.

Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Photo courtesy of Panera

I can smell the sweet and tangy BBQ sauce from here. Panera Bread's Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich is made with smoked, pulled chicken raised without antibiotics, apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce, red onions, Vermont white cheddar and frizzled onions toasted on white bread. Doesn't that sound heavenly? 

Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich

Photo courtesy of Panera

Sweet sandwiches are the best kind. This Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich from Panera Bread is made from seared chicken thighs tossed in teriyaki sauce, pickled red onions, diced cucumbers, emerald greens, fresh cilantro, and mayo toasted on ciabatta. The bread really makes the whole sandwich and gives it a pleasant crunch. You can find this sandwich for $9.39 on the menu. 

Click HERE to order your favorite menu item!

Panera Duets

In addition to the menu items mentioned above, Panera Bread also released Panera Duets at some locations. 

The Panera Duets include (4) classic You Pick 2 pairings starting at just $5.99:

-Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

-Tuna and Ten Vegetable Soup

-Greek Salad and Tomato Soup

-Chicken Caesar and Chicken Noodle Soup

That's the best deal I've seen in a while! Keep in mind that Panera Duet can be ordered in cafés, but signage won’t be visible until September 2020. However, if you order digitally, Panera Duet options will appear for ordering now – September via digital platforms.