Since 1988, the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has brought meat to the streets with a group of Hotdoggers who travel coast-to-coast spreading miles of smiles through the windshield of an American icon.

Thanks to the Wienermobile, Oscar Mayer’s Hotdoggers have been putting the iconic Oscar Mayer looks on streets for decades.

For years, fans of the American cold cut company have requested that the iconic uniforms be made available for purchase. In honor of the Hotdogger uniforms’ major glow-up this year, Oscar Mayer decided to finally give the people what they want.

Introducing Oscar Mayer’s take on streetwear: the Street Meat capsule collection.

Courtesy of Oscar Mayer.

Oscar Mayer’s sizzling take on streetwear features everything from tracksuits to crewnecks to crossbody bags to socks to bomber jackets to shoelaces to slides and everything in between, bringing fun to fresh fits while reminding fans to Keep it Oscar every day.

Courtesy of Oscar Mayer.

Street Meat was originally designed as the modern-day uniform for Oscar Mayer’s iconic Hotdoggers, the official drivers of the Wienermobile, who you’ll see debuting their new looks starting this week – new fits so fresh we knew fans would want to have them.

Courtesy of Oscar Mayer.

To get your hands on the exclusive “Streat Meat” collection, you won’t have to enter unwinnable online lotteries, camp out overnight or go to obscure neighborhoods that feel more like speakeasies than clothing stores. Instead, Oscar Mayer will be selling the merch at hot dog tricked-out hot dog carts (hot dogs not included, unfortunately) the week of Sept. 27 in three major cities across the United States: New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.

Courtesy of Oscar Mayer.

Hotdoggers will be in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Sept. 29; Atlanta on Thursday, Sept. 30; and New York City on Friday, Oct. 1.

If you don’t live in one of these cities, you can still get your hands on the “Streat Meat” collection. For the rest of the month, Oscar Mayer’s six Wienermobiles will double as pop-up shops as they travel across the country and sell the collection to fans.

Courtesy of Oscar Mayer.

To find the Street Meat collection on a street near you, follow @OscarMayer on Twitter for official on-sale dates and times.