Getting tired of your usual dining places in Raleigh? Well you’re in luck! There now five new options already open and coming soon on Hillsborough St. near NC State University.

1. Pieology

Raleigh

Image courtesy of @lolitsmememo on Instagram

A growing chain, Pieology, recently opened on Hillsborough St. in the Stanhope Student Apartment complex. If you’re tight on time you can choose a pizza already created, or you can create your own if you’re craving something specific. Pieology has many toppings and sauces to choose from, so get creative! It only takes about 5-10 minutes for your pizza to be cooked and served. #Score.

2. Smoothie King

Raleigh

Image courtesy of @lucia_windy on Instagram

Smoothie King is coming soon to the Stanhope Student Apartment complex. This is the perfect location to grab an afternoon snack on your way home from class, dessert with a group of friends, or a post work-out recovery drink. They offer many smoothie flavors, as well as enhancers and supplements. All nutritional information can be found on their website.

3. IHOP

Raleigh

Image courtesy of @nutritious_neverland on Instagram

The iconic IHOP on Hillsborough recently moved from the old location and reopened in the Stanhope Student Apartment complex. IHOP is known for their breakfast foods, especially their pancakes.

#SpoonTip: Don’t eat too many pancakes or you’ll be saying “I can barely hop.”

4. Pho Vietnam

Raleigh

Image courtesy of @the_big_hit on Instagram

Pho Vietnam is coming soon to Hillsborough Street. They have other locations in Raleigh and Cary if you’re eager to try it. Their signature dishes include various types of pho, noodles, smoothies, and spring rolls.

5. H-Street Kitchen

Raleigh

Image courtesy of @hstreetkitchen on Instagram

H-Street Kitchen is very close to their grand opening in the old Varsity Theater location, which is projected to be in July 2016. Owner Gary Bryant hopes to revive an energy on the street among students, alumni, and neighbors of NC State University. Chef Adam Rose plans on offering sandwiches, burgers, and entrees made from local and fresh ingredients. Prices will range from $8 to $18. There may even be milkshakes made from Howling Cow ice cream produced at NC State.

If you’re in the Raleigh area this summer keep your eyes out for these restaurants. Try new things! As they say, life begins at the end of your comfort zone.