Unless you have literally been living on another planet these past few months, you have heard about Disney World opening Pandora - The World of Avatar in the Animal Kingdom. Looking at all of the food and drink options can be a little overwhelming, so I compiled a list of must eats and drinks in Disney World's Pandora. 

Cheeseburger Pods 

You can use Mobile Order in the newest update of My Disney Experience to order at Satu'li Canteen, which is where you will find the Cheeseburger Pods. The Cheeseburger Steamed Pods with Bao Buns are stuffed with ground beef, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and cheddar cheese. They are served with crunch vegetable slaw and vegetable chips.  

Pongu Lumpia 

Pongu Lumpia can be found at Pongu Pongu in Pandora. On Earth, a lumpia is a popular appetizer variation of the Chinese eggroll. The Pongu Lumpia is simply a pinapple cream cheese spring roll. 

Mo'ara Margarita

The Florida heat will have you reaching for a cold drink in no time. The Mo'ara Margarita at Pongu Pongu should be your go-to. It is made with Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila, strawberry and blood orange flavors, and topped with strawberry boba balls. If you're feeling like a big spender, you can also get this margarita in a souvenir mug. 

Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse 

This dessert is as delicious as it is beautiful. It is a blueberry cream cheese mousse with passion fruit curd found at Satu'li Canteen. 

Hawkes' Grog Ale

This one came highly recommended to me by a friend. It's a 16oz or 22 oz draft beer. It's a Golden Ale with a green color and contains the flavors of wheat and citrus all followed by a creamy finish. It's another Pongu Pongu masterpiece. 

Night Blossom 

This is most likely Pandora's most popular drink. It is also found at Pongu Pongu. It's a mixture of limeade with apple and desert pear flavors topped with passion fruit boba balls. It's a can't miss if you journey to Pandora. 

Breakfast Steamed Pods

If you're an early riser, then breakfast at Satu'li Canteen is for you. Their Breakfast Steamed Pods are filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, spinach, and cheddar cheese. They are served with pickled slaw. 

As you can imagine, the food and drinks from Pandora are literally out of this world. If this doesn't have you booking your next vacation or applying for the Disney College Program, then I don't know what will. I hope that you enjoy all of the exotic tastes and flavors that Disney World's Pandora has to offer.