Two years ago, I told my mom that I wanted to study abroad in England. She told me to just go to Epcot at Walt Disney World instead. I'm not sure that my applying for the Disney College Program is exactly what she had in mind. During the time I was eating all things Disney, I learned a few tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your dining experience at Epcot.  

1. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall provides a dining experience that is straight out of your favorite storybook. The setting is a medieval castle in Norway and is nothing short of breathtaking. The best time to enjoy a meal at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall would be during breakfast. You can enjoy amazing food while meeting your favorite Disney princesses. Don't skip out on the foreign food, you may just be pleasantly surprised.

#SpoonTip: Make reservations months in advance. It fills up fast.

Location: World Showcase Norway 

2. Nine Dragons Restaurant 

This is one of the restaurants that I miss the most now that I'm back in a place that is lacking a good Chinese place. To me, the inside of Nine Dragons is unlike any of the other restaurants on Disney's property. It is contemporary and beautiful. For dinner, I recommend starting off with the Dumplings in Chili Sauce as an appetizer if you're really hungry from a day traveling the world.

You also cannot go wrong with ordering the Nine Dragons Fried Rice for your entree at dinnertime. For those of you who are over 21, be sure to order a South Sea Breeze. It's the perfect cocktail in China to try if you're drinking around the world (or just drinking). 

Location: World Showcase China 

3. Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

I'm pretty sure that my friends and I ate here every time we went to Epcot, which was about once a week. We always went for lunch and shared a Mezzo Metro (extra large) pizza between five or six of us. We would also start off with Arancini if we had been in the park for a while and were starving. For those of you drinking around the world, try the Via Vesuvius, it will change your life.

Location: World Showcase Italy 

4. Sommerfest

To be honest, the smell of horseradish in Sommerfest makes me a little nauseous. This means that I have never actually had a meal here. However, we grabbed a couple of Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen (Grapefruit beer). Grapefruit beer is the best thing about the Germany Pavilion. Their Black Forrest cake is also worth eating.

Location: World Showcase Germany

5. Le Cellier Steakhouse

Reservations can be made 180 days before your visit. I highly suggest making your reservations for Le Cellier as soon as possible. Sit down, order a glass of wine, and just enjoy being in Canada for a little while. If we're being honest, my go-to was always the Polet Rouge simply because it was the least expensive thing on the menu. However, it is #lifegoals to go and order an Angus New York Strip and not cry at the hit my bank account would be taking. 

Location: World Showcase Canada

6. Teepan Edo

This one was recommended to me by a friend that actually worked in Epcot (I worked in the Magic Kingdom). It did not disappoint. Teepan Edo provides dinner and a show as you watch their chefs prepare your meal right in front of you. Being a huge fan of appetizers, I suggest you start with the Volcano Rolls for an amazing warmup to an even better meal. I ordered the Julienne Beef with Asparagus on the side, and I was thoroughly impressed.  Location: World Showcase Japan 

7. Chefs de France 

When it comes to atmosphere and decorations, Chefs de France was less than impressive. Luckily, the food did not fall short in its greatness. I went with the Gratin de Macaroni (Macaroni Baked) and was not let down in the slightest. I look forward to going back and seeing what else Chefs de France has to offer.

Location: World Showcase France