After bringing you a list of the best places to eat at in Epcot if you want to save money, it’s now time to guide you through each country’s most inexpensive drink options. Drinking around the world is a well known activity in Epcot, but it can be expensive, especially for the average college student. Luckily, we’ve found some of the cheapest options so you can drink your way through each country during your Disney World visit and not feel too guilty about it.

1. Mexico – Margarita Kiosk

Mango Frozen Margarita $9.50

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

Start off with a refreshing frozen margarita in Mexico to kick off your day of drinking. The mango flavor is especially delicious and offers some source of fruit for you to squeeze into your Disney diet.

2. Norway – Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

Viking Coffee $9.75

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

In Norway, the Viking Coffee is a must-try item being that it consists of Bailey’s Irish Cream and Kamora Coffee Liqueur; a duo of flavors that can’t be beat.

3. China – Joy of Tea

Tipsy Ducks in Love $8.50

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

This Hong Kong style drink contains cold tea and coffee and is blended with bourbon whiskey and chocolate. Definitely not a drink that we see everyday as Americans, but definitely worth the $8.50 if you’re looking to explore the more exotic drink selections.

4. Germany – Sommerfest

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen $9.00

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

In Germany, there’s pretty much no way you can turn down a cold, refreshing beer. This is especially true in Disney World, where summertime essentially means hell.

5. Italy – Gelati

Sangria $7.50

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

In Italy, enjoy a nice glass of the sangria at Gelati as you admire your surroundings.

6. United States – Fife and Drum Tavern

Bud Light $7.50

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

When in Rome, I mean America, there’s no better option than a good ol’ Bud Light.

7. Japan – Katsura Grill

Sake $6.47

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

At Katsura Grill in Japan, sake can be enjoyed while you nibble on an egg roll or munch on some tasty pork buns.

8. Morocco – Spice Road Table

Efes Beer $6.99

Epcot

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

Efes is a type of Moroccan beer that you might not hear about everyday, but is worth trying. At Spice Road Table, you can enjoy your drinks as you watch the nightly fire work show, IllumiNations, that can be viewed from the restaurant.

9. France – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie

Mimosa $7.50

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

In France, grab a pain au chocolat and a mimosa and enjoy the beautiful French scenery and music that is all around you.

10. United Kingdom – Rose and Crown Pub

Snake Bite Imperial Pint $9.00

Epcot

Photo courtesy of meal trip.com

The selection of pub blends at Rose and Crown is quite impressive and should definitely be on your list of drinks to try. Pictured here, the Snake Bite Imperial Pint contains cider topped with Harp.

11. Canada – Popcorn Cart

Moosehead Draft Beer $8.75

Epcot

Photo courtesy of cye.visitflorida.com

At the popcorn cart in Canada, you can enjoy a selection of draft beers like the Moosehead Lager seen above.