Are you into live music, alcoholic beverages, photo booths, and ice cream? If you answered yes to any of these, then you are in for a treat – literally. In honor of Lick Honest Ice Cream's seventh birthday, they're partnering with The Austin Chronicle to throw the ultimate birthday bash with proceeds benefitting AIDS Services of Austin.

Who's Invited?

You, but only if you're 21 and up.

What?

Lick Honest Ice Creams Nothing but 90's Birthday Bash!

When?

October 26th 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.

Where?

Spider House Ballroom.

Why?

Celebrate Lick's seven-year-birthday and support AIDS Services of Austin.

How?

Purchase tickets here for $15 or $20 at the door.

You won't want to miss it...

Dress up in your best '90s gear and head over to Spider House Ballroom on October 26th at 9 p.m. for the event of a lifetime. All proceeds from ticket sales, the raffle, and the online silent auction will benefit AIDS Services of Austin, so why not come out and party for a sweet cause?

After a night of music by DJ Breezah, a performance by drag queen Jezebel, cocktail specials by Tito's Vodka, a silent auction and raffle, and unlimited free scoops of Lick Honest Ice Cream's 90's-themed flavors, get ready for a costume contest judged by The Austin Chronicle. Prizes include a gift pack from Lick Honest Ice Creams that include gift certificates for a year's worth of free ice cream. Prizes in the raffle have been donated from local Austin businesses and range from movie passes to hotel stays to gift certificates for noteworthy Austin restaurants. 

#SpoonTip: Check out some of Lick's everyday ice cream flavors here, but don't expect to see them at this event.

cake, chocolate, birthday cake
Breffni Neary

For each drink purchased, Tito's Vodka will donate $1 to the AIDS Services of Austin. They will be offering drinks for $4.50 for the first 100 purchased mixed drinks and $5.50 after.

cocktail, champagne, wine, alcohol, vodka, tequila
Callie Austin

#SpoonTip: If you didn't know, Tito's Vodka is #glutenfree.

But wait, it gets better! Lyft will offer 25% off rides and up to $3 in savings throughout the night of the event when using discount code HBDLICK.

If you are still not convinced, check out Lick's Ladies of the 80's Birthday Bash here when they celebrated their fifth birthday in 2016 to get a better idea of what to expect. Hope to see you at Lick's seventh birthday!