Cookies are a classic treat that we all know and love. Whether it's just plain chocolate chip or red velvet hot chocolate, there is a cookie for everyone. Chip City, formerly known as Chip NYC, has developed a loyal following for its warm, gooey cookies and now the brand is expanding once again with a sixth location in Sunnyside, Queens. 

Chip City's NEW Sunnyside Location

Just in time for the holidays, Chip City is set to open their newest location in Sunnyside, Queens. 

The shop will be located at 4505 40th Street (between Queens Boulevard and 47th Avenue) and, following in the footsteps of their other locations (Astoria, Ditmars, West Village, Long Island City, Williamsburg).

Chip City's Sunnyside location will have 4 different cookie flavors that change daily, so you never know what you'll find! Plus, for a limited-time, Chip City customers can enjoy seasonal drinks like Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas alongside their cookies. 

Santa isn't the only one who can enjoy cookies this holiday season. For the opening, cookie lovers will find festive flavors on the menu including including Red Velvet Hot Chocolate (red velvet cookie filled with hot chocolate ganache), Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle (chocolate cookie mixed with peppermint and topped with powdered sugar), and White Chocolate Cranberry Oat (oatmeal cookie with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.) 

Get Chip City Cookies Straight To Your Front Door

Not sure what to get your friends and family this holiday season? Chip City offers cookie bundles that can be shipped straight to your doorstep. 

The cookie bundles include 12 cookies that are shipped and sold frozen. For the holidays, Chip City is offering a Winter Wonderland Variety Bundle with Red Velvet Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle, Falalala Fetti, Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Cranberry Oat, and Oatmeal Apple Pie. 

The bundles are sold for $74.99 and can be shipped to select states (NY, NJ, ME, NH, VT, MA, VA, WV, RI, CT, PA, DE, MD, NC, SC, DC, MI, IL, IN, KY, TN, GA, and FL)