Trick-or-treating might not look the same this year, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't treat yourself. Cookies are where the party is at this Halloween and Chip NYC has the perfect treat in store with two new flavors plus the GRAND OPENING of their Williamsburg location. 

CHIP NYC Grand Opening - Williamsburg 

On Halloween, cookie lovers can get their hands on warm, gooey melt-in-your mouth cookies from Chip NYC at their new location in Williamsburg. Located at 123 Kent Avenue (between North 6th and North 7th Streets) will feature four different daily flavors similar to the brands other locations in Astoria, Long Island City, West Village and Ditmars. 

The grand opening will be taking place on October 31 at 1pm. The first 100 people to stop by the new store will receive a free cookie with purchase!

Halloween Flavors

To continue the celebration, the Williamsburg location will be serving two boo-tiful Halloween inspired cookies: Monster Chip and Frightfetti. 

Monster Chip is a brown sugar cookie with dark chocolate chips and orange & brown M&Ms. 

Frightfetti is a sugar cookie with orange and black Halloween sprinkles.

In addition to the two Halloween-inspired flavors, Chip NYC is debuting a vegan chocolate chip cookie. Made for those with dietary restrictions in mind, this cookie will only be available at the Williamsburg location starting on 10/31 and will be implemented into the daily rotations moving forward. 

Not only do these two cookies call for the perfect Halloween treat, but they will look fantastic on your Instagram feed. 

Make Chip NYC's Signature Cookies At-Home

Not in the NYC area? Not to worry! Chip NYC recently started shipping their frozen cookie dough to 15 states across the Northeast. For a limited-time, you can get your hands on these two special holiday cookie flavors right to your doorstep.