Come one, come all to The Bear Trap this Thursday, April 6 from 5-8 p.m. All ages are welcome! Spoon University and The Bear Trap are hosting an event to benefit the West Alabama Food Bank. Wristbands are only $3 at the door and we have great deals on pitchers, double well drinks, shots and half off all appetizers! 

gif
Walker Bowen

With your purchase of a $3 wristband at the door, you are entered into a raffle, where you could win $25 gift card for The Bear Trap! Who doesn't like free food

The Eats

The Bear Trap has a great menu, full of awesome apps. From the fried pickles to the fried pimento cheese bites, you just won't be able to get enough of The Bear Traps half price apps. The Bear Trap also has burgers, wings, quesadillas and even fajita nachos! 

The Dranks

There is no better place to be, than on The Bear Trap's rooftop listening to some great tunes and drinking some tasty brews, especially with $5 pitchers, $5 doubles and $3 shots.

Come hang out with us on Thursday and have a good time in the name of a good cause! We hope to see you all at The Bear Trap this Thursday, April 6, from 5-8 p.m.!