For those who don't know, June is Pride Month and that is a time of equality, love, and last but not least rainbows. While Disney has created some pretty tasty and trendy treats in the past including rose gold cupcakes and purple wall slushies, they now have rainbow treats in celebration of Pride Month. Keep on reading to find out where you can get these tasty rainbow treats! 

1. Rainbow Mickey Krispie

Krispie treats are a fan favorite by those both young and old for their marshmallow goodness and delicious crunch. Disney has added Mickey krispie treats to the menu which are decorated with strips of colored sugar to make a rainbow. According to Disney Food Blog, guests can find these treats at different confectionary locations throughout Magic Kingdom park. 

2. Rainbow Mickey Piñata 

Who said piñata's only have to be for birthday parties? Grab a rainbow Mickey piñata for $22 in The Ganachery at Disney Springs. This treat is filled with chocolate covered marshmallows and rainbow crispies. Next to the piñata, guests can find a salted caramel ganache pop with a diagonal rainbow design. 

3. Sprinkles Pride Cupcake

Sprinkles is one of the numerous food and beverage locations that guests can find at Disney Springs. Guests can purchase this rainbow cupcake for $4.95, which is topped with vanilla frosting, rainbow nonpareil sprinkles, and a fondant heart. 

4. Rainbow Pina Colada Cupcake

Guests can find this rainbow cupcake in Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. This cupcake includes consists of yellow cake and pineapple coconut cream cheese filling. There is also rainbow icing dripping from the top of a Mickey rainbow making this cupcake even more satisfying.

5. Glitter Rainbow Cupcake

At the Beach Club Marketplace, guests can find this glittery rainbow Mickey cupcake. This cupcake consists of rainbow cake, vanilla frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a rainbow Mickey covered in edible glitter. The Polynesian Resort is also home to a similar peanut butter filled rainbow cupcake in celebration of Pride Month. 

Now that you have the low down on where to find some cute and delicious rainbow treats, head over to Walt Disney World and try some for yourself and have fun celebrating Pride Month.