During the busiest time of year, finals week, the library is swarmed with so many people that didn't seem to exist before. While people are crowding the library, they end up basically living there for a few days while finishing projects and preparing for exams. When you're stuck living at Strozier, you're going to have to eat at some point. Here's a list of some of the best places to get food delivered from to Stroz. 

*Restaurants are listed in no particular order and do not reflect the opinion of the Spoon University at Florida State Staff in its entirety.*

1) Jimmy John's 

Jimmy John's is always a quick and easy option to order food from. You've heard their commercials. Once I saw a delivery guy bolt across the street to deliver a customer's food. They're fast, they have great subs, and it is a perfect option for delivery to Stroz.

2) Z Baked

Z baked is known for their cookies and sweets, which serve as a well-deserved treat for a much-needed study break, but they also have an array of other junk foods such as wings and mozzarella sticks. 

3) Insomnia Cookies

There's some debate over Insomnia versus Z Baked, so if you want something sweet Insomnia Cookies is another option. They offer items including cookies, cookie cakes, cookie sandwiches, and ice cream. 

4) Hungry Howie's

Hungry Howie's offers different types of pizzas, as well as a build your own option and flavored crust. Yum! They currently have special holiday offers, which are perfect to take advantage of during the stressful season. For the rare person who is not a pizza fan, they also have items such as subs and salads.

5) Madison Social

Bless Penny Delivery for having Madison Social on their list of delivery options. While the estimated delivery time for Penny Delivery is typically at least 45 minutes, it's always worth it. Who wouldn't want to enjoy a MadSo burger while studying/crying?