The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California is hosting Pixar Fest which lasts until September 3rd. As part of Pixar Fest, Disney has introduced many different food items to their menu throughout several food and beverage locations in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Churros are one of their most popular snacks and they have added several different flavors for Pixar Fest which you need to try before they leave in the fall!

5. Ants On A Log Churro

When I first heard about this ants on a log churro, I thought it was going to include raisins and peanut butter, but I was wrong. This churro can be found at the churro cart in A Bugs Land at Disney California Adventure. This is a a churro topped with donut icing and cocoa pebbles cereal. This churro was pretty disappointing as I was expecting more of a sweet flavor from the icing and cocoa pebbles, but it just tasted like a regular churro. The churro itself was fine, but it was lacking that 'wow' factor. 

4. Fruity Lemon Churro

This lemon churro can be found on Main Street U.S.A at the Town Square churro cart. This churro is covered with lemon flavored sugar and crushed fruity pebbles. The lemon flavor was quite overwhelming, but the fruity pebbles added the sweetness that was needed to balance out flavors. I thought this churro could have had a little less lemon sugar, but overall it was very refreshing on a hot summer day. 

3. Pineapple Churro 

Technically, this pineapple churro is not part of Pixar Fest, but it is still one that you need to try when visiting Disneyland. This churro is coated in pineapple sugar and comes with a side of marshmallow dipping sauce. The churro was extremely tangy and tasted exactly like pineapple which was nice, but I thought they could have used a different dipping sauce. The marshmallow sauce was good, but it would take off all of the sugar from the churro when it was dipped. This churro can be found in Disneyland at the churro cart right in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. 

2. Cocoa Churro

This cocoa churro is one of the best churros I have ever had to this day. This churro is covered with chocolate powder, salted cinnamon sugar, and comes with a Mexican chocolate dipping sauce. The sauce and the churro create the perfect chocolatey combination which will make you want to eat every last bite. I thought this dipping sauce was a bit spicy, but I am also very sensitive to spice. 

1. Carrot Cake Churro 

This carrot cake churro is the one churro you definitely need to try if you visit Disneyland during Pixar Fest. This churro is covered in cinnamon sugar and comes with a side of raisin-carrot cream cheese frosting. The dipping sauce was absolutely incredible and made the churro taste exactly like a slice of carrot cake. This churro can be found at the churro cart in New Orleans Square. 

Final Thoughts

These churros are definitely worth trying while they are only available for a limited time during Pixar Fest. I suggest bringing around $30 for churros alone because each one costs around $5.75. If specialty churros are not your thing, then you can't go wrong with buying a regular churro to enjoy while watching the parade.