Spoon University Logo
wendyslonelyghost
wendyslonelyghost
News

This Wendy’s Lonely Ghost Collection Is A Gen Z Streetwear Dream

Wendy’s is having a season full of new foodie innovations. From the Saucy Nuggs to the Triple Berry Frosty, it’s been the fuel to brat summers all over the States. Of course, if you are absolutely obsessed with the brand, and if ordering Dave’s Singles and Baconators, and dipping your fries in your Frosty isn’t enough to showcase your Wendy’s love, good news is in store. A recently-announced clothing collab between Wendy’s and Lonely Ghost — a Gen Z streetwear brand founded in 2019 — is going to make you look drippy. “This collaboration tells a story of two different worlds colliding in the most unexpected yet harmonious way, creating a narrative that’s as captivating as the collection itself with the simple message… IT’S ALWAYS BETTER TOGETHER,” Lonely Ghost says on Instagram. Here’s what to know about the Wendy’s Lonely Ghost collection.

What is in the Wendy’s Lonely Ghost collection?

The Wendy’s and Lonely Ghost collab is already so iconic. The collection includes a crewneck ($109, S-4XL), sweatpants ($99, S-4XL), a baby tee ($39, S-XL), a camouflage cap ($30), and a sticker pack ($10). 

Mixing the classic Wendy’s logo and typeface with Lonely Ghost’s beloved edge and classic relaxed fits, these closet additions will make any wearer look effortlessly chic and unabashedly cool. 

Plus, what is cuter than a sticker of a ghost in little red pigtails? Absolutely nothing!

Wendy's Lonely Ghost Collection
Photo via Lonely Ghost

When does the Wendy’s Lonely Ghost collection go live?

All Lonely Ghost products will officially be stocked on July 31 at 11 AM EST. You can sign up here to get reminded of the official drop time so you don’t miss your chance to add it to your cart. 

How can I get the Wendy’s Lonely Ghost collection for free?

According to @lonelyghost on Instagram, you can comment your order on their collection post for a chance to win Lonely Ghost x Wendy’s PR. 

Editor Girlie, beverage goblin