This is not a drill y'all. After a very long two year dry spell, Sex Education is back. The fourth and final season of everyone's favorite sex-positive U.K.-based dramedy is out on Netflix September 21. Obviously, this calls for snacks. Here’s our roundup of the best crisps, biscuits, sweets, and more on-theme British fare to fuel your Sex Ed binge in delicious style.

Wotsits (or Cheetos)

Remember when Eric showed up to a party dressed in an incredibly snazzy bright orange outfit, and Maeve said he looked like a Wotsit? Probably not, because it’s been so long since the first season. Not that I'm bitter. But anyway, Wotsits are a British cheese-flavored corn puff. Sort of like Cheetos but not as good (at least according to the Sex Ed cast). Personally, I’m planning on eating Cheetos but calling them Wotsits, in a terrible British accent.

Curly Wurly

Photo via @netflixgeeked/twitter

Adam famously steals Eric’s Curly Wurly in the Sex Education pilot episode. First of all, stealing chocolate is another level of evil. I still haven’t forgiven him for this, redemption arc be damned. Second of all, a Curly Wurly is a British candy bar described as a chewy ladder of caramel coated in milk chocolate. It looks kind of like a chocolate version of a gummy worm and sounds very delicious. Unfortunately, this British sweet is hard to procure on this side of the pond, but you can order them from Amazon or possibly find them at a British specialty foods store.

KitKat

Photo via @iamdeepak_raj/twitter

Even if you can’t get your hands on a Curly Wurly, you obviously still need a choccy break. Good news: there’s always a KitKat. Purchase it from a vending machine for maximum effect.

Oatcakes (or McVitie's chocolate digestives)

Photo via @aandddii/twitter

Eric’s nickname for Otis is “oatcake.” Cute, but what the heck is an oatcake? Apparently, it’s kind of like an oat cracker, which TBH doesn’t sound that exciting. I will be substituting this for chocolate McVitie's chocolate digestives, which are delicious and fairly easy to find in America. For a more abstract but equally tasty take on oatcakes, try these delicious dessert-themed oats.

Chocolate-covered pretzels

Photo via @starrymag/twitter

In honor of Maeve’s brief stint drowning pretzels in chocolate at the Pretzel Parlour, get yourself some chocolate-covered pretzels. They're not exactly British, but they are delicious. Plus, pretzels of any kind are a top-tier TV snack. It’s a win-win.

Crisps

Photo via @booksandwine76/twitter

As Eric famously says, "I need a wee and some crisps." Crisps is the British term for chips, and I could always use a wee and some crisps, TBH. For your Sex Ed snack spread, pick up one of the U.K.'s fave crisps (which apparently includes Doritos).

Baba ganoush

Baba ganoush is, shall we say, a *recurring theme* on Sex Education. But it's also a delicious snack, and the perfect dip to go with your crisps. To make it British, you can call the eggplant aubergines (in a terrible British accent, obviously).

Crumpets

We know Aimee often experiences a craving for crumpets…and for good reason. It's hard to beat a warm buttered crumpet, especially with a hot cup of tea.

Tea

Do I even have to explain this one? Sex Ed is full of hot tea just waiting to be spilled. Plus, tea (and lots of it) is the British answer to awkward situations, and no TV show does gloriously awkward moments better than Sex Education.

Enjoy your long-awaited, very well deserved Sex Education snack spread. And remember to wash your hands you detty pig!