Vanderpump Rules costars, Ariana Madix and Katie Maloney, have finally opened their Los Angeles sandwich shop, Something About Her. The initial launch date was set for Spring 2023, but the duo experienced setbacks due to permits and other issues. In all honesty, Something About Her was giving off the same energy as She by Shereé. All jokes and setbacks aside, Something About Her is the spot for romantic comedy nostalgia. Madix and Maloney were inspired by Nancy Meyers movies channeling that soft and feminine touch throughout their shop’s interior design and menu. Something About Her’s grand opening was on May 22 with more than 100 people waiting in line to try the sandwiches.

What’s on Something About Her’s menu?

What’s the first thing you think about rom-coms? The leading female characters, of course. The sandwich shop doesn’t have a running website yet, but glimpses of the menu were seen during the shop’s soft launch earlier this week. 

The menu highlights the leading ladies with the sandwiches, which range between $14 and $19, named after Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon, and Cameron Diaz. Here is the list of the sandwiches:

The Dianne, $16, features pumpernickel bread, Sicilian-style tuna salad with olive oil, sunflower microgreens, marinated fennel, lemon, and fresh dill.

The Kerry, $15, is a toasted grain bread with “tuna” salad. The tuna salad is made with chickpeas, kelp flakes, marinated fennel, lemon, Kalamata olives, fennel prongs, and lettuce.

The Reese, $16, features seven-grain bread, chef’s chicken salad, balsamic mustard, and lettuce.

The Drew, $14, is an artisan baguette with whipped chive-infused goat cheese, mango jalapeno jam, shaved pink lady apple, cucumber, olive oil, rich balsamic glaze, arugula, and fresh mint. Customers also have the option to add prosciutto for $4.

The Kate, $16, is a rustic ciabatta with burrata, heirloom tomatoes, shallots, homemade balsamic onion marmalade, oregano, and fresh basil.

The Cameron, which is priced at $19 is the most expensive sandwich. It features rustic ciabatta, pesto garlic aioli, genoa salami, soppressata, mortadella, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, pepperoncini, red onion, smoked provolone, homemade balsamic onion marmalade, fresh basil, and zesty lemon dressed arugula.

The Viola is a grilled sourdough with smoked turkey, chipotle mayonnaise, roasted red pepper, homemade balsamic onion marmalade, smoked gouda, shaved cucumber, and red onion. This sandwich is $17, but customers can get it for $14 if they don’t want turkey.

The Nancy, $15, features toasted sourdough, bacon, romaine lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.

Finally, The Meg is priced at $14. The sandwich is a traditional lavash, Greek salad, signature Tzatziki, feta cheese, sun-dried tomato and herb mix, and romaine lettuce.

The menu also includes peanut butter and jelly ($8), grilled cheese ($11), a choice of chips ($3), and assorted sweet treats.

Something About Her is located at 640 N. Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046, and is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.