Starting March 6, the fried chicken fast food chain is doubling down with the KFC Double Down Sandwich.

For a limited time only, Kentucky Fried Chicken is bringing the legendary sandwich that replaced buns with two fried chicken filets. The sandwich comes with two pieces of cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, and either Colonel’s real mayo or spicy sauce all packed inside.

When KFC originally debuted the Double Down in 2010, they sold more than 10 million sandwiches in the first month, and due to the hype and cult-like following, the brand brought it back in April of 2014.

Image by KFC

"The Double Down is one of the most buzzworthy fast food menu items ever," said Nick Chavez, U.S. Chief Marketing Officer, in a press release. "After nearly a decade of people begging for its return, we're embracing the chaos, bringing back our most iconic sandwich ever for just four weeks."

The menu memory is going to be making a strong comeback for folks all over who have been awaiting its return and as a vegetarian, I think I’m a little jealous I can’t get my hands on one of these.

Can’t wait and want to double down early? On Sunday, March 5, KFC will host a “Double Down Drop”, allowing select fried chicken fans early access to get a first taste one day before the rest of the country. Tomorrow, March 2, super fans will have a chance to sign up early via www.kfcdoubledowndrop.com. Pre-order will be available on a first come, first-serve basis to the first 2,014 consumers–a nod to when the KFC Double Down was last available on KFC U.S. menus.