Historically, college cafeteria food is not known for being Michelin-star worthy. The selection typically ranges from soggy sandwiches and limp salads to dry chocolate cakes and gloopy oatmeal. Not to mention, it’s often very expensive to be on a college or university meal plan. And, breakfast is usually the most dreaded meal, where you have to pick between powdered eggs, overcooked sausage, or just plain cereal. Unless, that is, you’re lucky enough to experience the dining hall at Yale University.

A recent TikTok shared by a Yale student revealed how they whip up the most important meal of the day, and it’s quite the spectacle if you’re used to said powdered eggs and Froot Loops. Emme Zhou (@emmezhou) shared that the chefs working at the dining hall at Yale wake up at 5 a.m. to start food preparation, beginning with oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. Next is eggs (which do not appear powdered, btw) and then the dish that everyone has been drooling over: the s’mores pancakes. That’s right, the dining hall at Yale is known to have a rotating selection of gourmet pancakes made with homemade batter, from s’mores to ube to pumpkin spice.

The TikTok also shows them making a vegan tofu scramble, freshly baked chicken sausage, and a sweet potato hash. They also show a colorful fruit spread that looks like one you’d see at a fancy hotel, as well as jaw-dropping desserts and pastries that look straight out of a magazine.

The comments seem to be mildly obsessed with the dining hall at Yale game, one comment by @nourwehbe saying “the way I wanna go to Yale just for the food.” @applepumpkinpie claimed “Wow I work at a university doing the same thing and damnnnnn we could never.”

The dining hall envy is real.