Taco Bell is really upping their game when it comes to fast food innovations. In fact, Spoon University's managing editor Felicia LaLomia had the chance to head to the Live Más LIVE expo where Taco Bell announced its 2024 menu additions and had many taste tests. Thrilling new adds include a Cheez-It Crunchwrap, MTN DEW Baja Blast Gelato, Cheesy Enchilada Dipping Taco, Cheesy Street Chalupa, and even a variety of Taco Bell chicken nuggets, among other items. However, as Taco Bell gives us new foods to eat at 1 a.m., so too does it take away some late-night favorites. Here are a few of the Taco Bell items leaving the menu in 2024. 

Photo via Taco Bell

What are the Taco Bell items leaving the menu in 2024?

Many limited-time items have finally run their course, so hopefully, you didn't get too attached. (I am still mourning the array of Quesaritos that used to appear in the drive-thru.)

According to well-known food blogger @markie_devo, certain menu listings are leaving on March 21 in order to make room for the forthcoming Cantina menu. 

This means that certain bundles are the first to go, including the Deluxe Cravings Box with a Crispanada, the Cheesy Gordita Crunch Box, the Bell Breakfast Box, and the Chicken Enchilada Burrito Combo.  

It seems as if breakfast offerings will still be on the menu, just not as a combo. 

Additionally, for the remaining locations that are still serving the beloved Chipotle Ranch Grilled Chicken Burrito, that is going bye-bye, too. 

Fans of the Power Bowl(s) will merely have a replacement of the Cantina Chicken Bowl(s). 

Finally, lovers of the Double Berry Freeze will soon have to pick another sweet treat from the menu. Of course, the tried and true Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze will always be available.