Chick-fil-A’s frosted lemonade is incredibly popular, and for good reason. The ice cold, creamy, and tart beverage is perfect for a refreshing summer treat. I always ask them to add strawberry purée to make a frosted strawberry lemonade, and it’s very delicious (and one of the only reasons I will go to Chick-fil-A). But what if you’d rather not support Chick-fil-A, or suddenly get the unquenchable craving for a frosted lemonade on a Sunday? Good news, you can order a pretty stellar dupe at Starbucks, and you can even get it dairy-free! Here’s a few different options.

How to order a Chick-fil-A frosted lemonade dupe at Starbucks.

Option 1: For a fruitier, dairy free option order any flavor of Lemonade Refresher, request for the drink to be blended, and add Strawberry Puree.

Option 2: If you crave the creaminess of the CFA frosted lemonade (which comes from blended Ice cream), order a lemonade, request for the drink to be blended, and add White Mocha and whipped cream.

Option 3: For a creamy and dairy free delight, order any flavor of Lemonade Refresher, request for the drink to be blended, and add coconut milk.

Option 4: For a creamy and fruity beverage (the best of both worlds!), order the Blended Strawberry Lemonade, and add White Mocha and whipped cream.

Is Starbucks adding a frosted lemonade to its menu?

And more good news for frosted lemonade lovers, it seems like the CFA dupe might be getting a spot on the official Starbucks menu this summer. Rumor has it that three brand-new drinks — Frozen Pineapple Passionfruit Lemonade, Frozen Strawberry Acaí Lemonade, and Frozen Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade — will be added to the menu on June 27, as part of Starbucks “Summer 2” launch.