It seems like fans of Starbucks' refresher menu will be charged an extra dollar for "no water" customizations. If you're looking to save money, you can make the ideal Starbucks Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher at home. And you don't even have to add ice if you don't want to!

Aside from glorious TikTok dupe recipes, Starbucks has made it even easier to grab their products on the go, and you don't even have to stop in a drive-thru line. You can grab the famous "Pink Drink" on store shelves now. You can also have a midday pick-me-up with Starbucks' new mini Frappuccinos in caramel and white chocolate mocha flavors. 

If you're not looking to leave your home at all, you can try out these Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Starbucks Refresher TikTok recipes in your adorable new tumblers and Stanley cups (if you were lucky)

Th 3-Ingredient Starbucks Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher Dupe

If you need a quick and easy drink to make in the early morning, look no further than this super simple Refresher recipe. Fill your cup with ice and pour 3/4 of your glass with juice cocktail. This creator used White Cranberry Strawberry juice from Kroger. (This flavor is also available in Walmart's Great Value brand, and also via Ocean Spray.) Fill up the rest of your cup with the lemonade of your choice, top with freeze-dried strawberries, and you are golden. 

This Matcha-Infused Starbucks Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher

Cosette the at-home barista just gets it. Making myriad Starbucks drinks in her kitchen is totally her thing, and she is seriously saving my wallet. For the Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Starbucks Refresher, she makes her own Refresher base, and you can make it, too. All you need is one packet of the pink Starburst drink mix, 10 ounces of water, and six ounces of white grape juice. After you have your base, add 1.25 cups of your mixture into a cup full of ice, top off with lemonade, mix in a 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder for caffeine, and add your freeze-dried or frozen strawberries. 

Don't be afraid to experiment with your own Refresher drinks at home by adding more water, less water, more juice, more lemonade. You can also add in Torani raspberry syrup into your at-home Starbucks Strawberry Açaí Lemonade since the coffee shop discontinued theirs. R.I.P.