If I added up the amount of money I spend on coffee in a week, it would be a very alarming number. The amount I spend in a year would be even more scary. Coffee really does add up, especially when you’re buying from Starbucks. They really get you with those add-ins, like the sweet cream cold foam. That’s how my usual $4.50 coffee gets to $6, and then of course I need a chocolate croissant, which drives it up to $10.

If I had free Starbucks for life, this problem would be fixed. Luckily, you can play a super cute snow globe-shaking game for the chance to win Starbucks for life, as well as a bunch of other exciting prizes, like bonus stars, Starbucks gift cards, and even Delta gift cards. It’s in celebration of Starbucks’ 10-year anniversary of their Starbucks for Life reward, which has been won by numerous people over the years, and five lucky people will be the winners this year. Good luck to everyone, but that prize is mine!

How do I play the game?

Simply visit the Starbucks website, where you can sign into your Starbucks account to begin playing. Click on the snow globe to shake it, revealing one of the pieces for their prizes. You must collect three pieces in a row to win the prize, and you have to come back to the snow globe every day to shake it. So far, I’ve got one piece for 1,000 bonus stars, but I’m not losing hope.

What prizes can I win?

There’s a variety of prizes you can win if you get all three pieces, such as:

-Starbucks for Life

-Starbucks for a month

-1,000 or 100 Bonus Stars

-$50 or $25 Gift Card

-$1,000 Delta Gift Card

-Moccamaster Grinder and Custom Brewer

-Starbucks + Stanley Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler

-Starbucks for Life Socks

-Anniversary Ornament

The Starbucks Stanley cup is hard to get your hands on, as most Starbucks locations sold out of them instantly and they’re being resold on eBay for hundreds of dollars. You can even win a gift card or bonus stars instantly if it is revealed when you shake the globe. I’ll be shaking that snow globe every day until I’ve got that free Starbucks for life.