It’s finally December! The holiday season is in full swing with many making gingerbread houses and drinking copious amounts of hot cocoa (no judgment BTW). Winter is the coziest season and should be accompanied by even cozier drinks. Last month, Starbucks released its holiday menu and to make the last month of the year even jolly-er, the coffee chain has just dropped its festive ThursYays offer.

What is Starbucks’ Festive ThursYays?

Photo from Starbucks

Starting this Thursday, December 7, and every Thursday this month, Starbucks Rewards members can get any drink 50% off from 12 to 6 p.m. local time. Loyal customers can find the coupon in the Starbucks app and redeem it when ordering ahead of time or in-store.

The ThursYays offer applies to drinks prepared by baristas, even including coffee and tea. But it’s also a perfect opportunity to try out the drinks on the coffee chain’s holiday menu if you haven’t already, like the new Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai — a combination of gingerbread, a blend of chai spices, and creamy oatmilk — or the returning holiday flavor Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte — features sugar cookie-flavored syrup, combined with Blonde Espresso, ice, and almondmilk that is then topped with red and green sprinkles.

However, this ThursYays offer is limited to just one drink per member and cannot be combined with other Starbucks offers or promotions. What is great, though, you won't be paying full price for your drink, and if my girl math is correct, that means you can add a treat to match what you'd be spending originally. It just makes sense.