Nothing goes together like the holidays and gingerbread houses. However, my imagination goes further than what I can actually do so, my houses are never as pretty as they should be — but I digress. Whether it’s a tradition in your family or not, it’s the perfect building activity to let your creativity (and competitiveness) soar — have you seen the Era’s Tour gingerbread stadium? It’s a masterpiece and full of “Style (Taylor’s Version).” The replica of blondie’s stadium just goes to show that gingerbread houses can really be whatever you want. So, here’s a roundup of cute gingerbread houses to build this year.

Holiday Beach House Sugar Cookie Gingerbread House Kit, $13

Photo from Target

Starting strong with a beach house. It’s a cute house that veers off the more “traditional” houses but still has that holiday cheer with green icing to make festive garlands.

Ready-to-Build Mini Village Christmas Gingerbread Kit, $36

Photo from Walmart

One house isn’t enough, make yourself a village with this 13-piece set. This village gives off more of the classic gingerbread house look with candy canes and other candies.

Holiday Tree House Gingerbread House Kit, $13

Photo from Target

Build the tree house of your dreams with this kit from Favorite Day. The kit comes with gumdrops and other hard candies to make this tree house as festive as possible.

Gingerbread House Kit Ultimate Combo Value Pack, $30

Photo from Amazon

This trio kit is for nostalgia purposes only. Frosty the Snowman and a Candy Land-themed gingerbread house? Sign me up.

Holiday Glitter Chateau Sugar Cookie Gingerbread House Kit, $13

Photo from Target

Who wouldn’t want a Glitter Chateau? And in pink? It’s a need at this point. Based on reviews, it seems hard to build but a user commented to massage the icing before using and allow the icing to dry before placing the roof.

M&M's Holiday House Gingerbread Cookie Kit, $26

Photo from Amazon

This is purely for the M&M’s — great to snack on while building the house too so, make sure to buy extra M&M’s too. You’ll be different than the other houses using chocolates instead of regular hard candies and gumdrops.

Holiday Illuminated Manor Gingerbread House Kit, $38

Photo from Target

I’d be lying if I didn’t mention that Favorite Day won with its gingerbread house kits. This would be a great house to build while watching your favorite holiday movie — not sure if it’s just me, but this one reminds me of the McCallister’s home in Home Alone.