In case you didn’t know, April 26 is National Pretzel Day. Pretzels are the perfect snack to munch on while watching your favorite show or to get you through a long study session. It's an underrated snack with its different variations. Salty, sweet, a mix of both, there’s bound to be a pretzel to satisfy your craving. Chocolate, cheese, and spicy mustard are just some pretzel dip options, which proves pretzels can be dipped in just about anything. Plus, the snack comes in so many different shapes — nuggets, the basic twist, sticks, big soft pretzels, and chips to name a few. It’s a holiday to be taken seriously, even Pretzelized launched Pretzel Crackers and Pretzel Pita Chips earlier this month in anticipation of the pretzel holiday. To get the most out of National Pretzel Day this year, here’s a list of deals to get your pretzel fix.  

Auntie Anne’s

Auntie Anne’s rewards members are eligible for a free Original Pretzel or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel — both originally priced at $6.59 — on National Pretzel Day. This offer can only be redeemed in-store, no purchase is necessary.

Auntie Anne’s is also offering free delivery when you spend $12 or more through the pretzel chain’s app or website.

Philly Pretzel Factory

All Philly Pretzel Factory store locations will have their pretzels priced at $1 on April 26.

Pretzelmaker

Pretzelmaker will be offering free Pretzel Bites to celebrate National Pretzel Day.

Wetzel’s Pretzels

Visit one of Wetzel’s locations between 3 p.m. and closing to get a free pretzel (originally priced at $5.69), no purchase is necessary.