Do you remember when “America runs on Dunkin” took on a whole new meaning with the launch of its Saucony Dunkin' Donuts running shoes? Or when Pizza Hut made its mark with Pie Tops, the pizza-ordering shoes? You can add McDonald’s to the list of shoe collaborations because the fast food chain just launched a Crocs line. Yep, you heard that right — you can get your hands on McDonald's Crocs and order your favorite meals in sports mode. Fresh off the collab with fandom fashion brand Loungefly for Halloween Bucket Bags, McDonald’s announced its first-ever McDonald’s Crocs Collection — dropping today. 

McDonald’s x Crocs Collection? I’m Lovin’ it! 

Photo via McDonald's

Starting today, McDonald’s x Crocs Collection is now available on the Crocs website, at Crocs retail locations, and at select wholesale partners — all while supplies last.

The line consists of shoes, socks, and Jibbitz charms — all inspired by Crocs Stars and Mickey D’s loyalists. Plus, it features some Mickey D favorites like Grimace, Birdie, and Hamburglar. The new shoes are designed to “give consumers a way to live out their bold fandom every day,” according to the fast food chain’s announcement.

Here’s the whole collection, which is priced between $70 and $75, with socks for $20 each: 

Grimace x Crocs Cozzzy Sandal: Inspired by the purple icon, these sandals are lined in faux fur and feature Grimace’s signature expression on the straps. It also comes with a shake in the form of a Jibbitz charm and can be paired with matching socks.

Birdie x Crocs Classic Clog: These Classic Clogs are in Birdie’s signature yellow and pink, with her favorite menu item — a McDonald’s Egg McMuffin — as a Jibbitz charm. Birdie fans pair this clog with Birdie’s winged pink socks.

Hamburglar x Crocs Classic Clog: Match Hamburglar’s sleuth-y self with these black and white Classic Clogs and Jibbitz charms featuring his go-to order, the hamburger. To complete this look, you can add a pair of matching striped socks.

McDonald’s x Crocs Classic Clog: These are an ode to the fast food chain. The McDonald’s x Crocs Classic Clog is the same bright red as McDonald’s with Chicken McNuggets, Fries, and Big Mac Jibbitz charms.