“America runs on Dunkin” has taken on a whole new meaning with these Saucony Dunkin' Donuts running shoes. Saucony, one of the most popular running shoe brands, and Dunkin’ Donuts partnered up to create a limited edition of the Kinvara 9 for the Boston Marathon. These shoes are the whole package: stylish, speedy, and seriously sweet.

Stylin'

The Saucony X Dunkin' Kinvara 9 embodies everything that runners, especially Beantown runners, love. The heel displays a pink iced donut with white, orange, and pink sprinkles scattered along the shoe. These vibrant, characteristic Dunkin’ colors pop against the bright white background. The insoles also feature a classic cup of Dunkin’ coffee, adding that extra spring of caffeine in every stride. To top it all off, the box these shoes come in will almost fool you into thinking you’ve ordered a dozen donuts; it has the iconic white and orange design with the Dunkin’ logo on the side. 

Speedy

Not only are these shoes eye candy, but they also provide versatile support for a smooth running experience. The Kinvara 9 is lightweight while still providing arch and heel support. It’s also equipped with Saucony’s signature EVERUN topsole, for a perfectly cushioned feel — almost like running on spongey donuts. These shoes will carry you through casual lightweight training, as well as long distance runs.

These stylish, functional Saucony Dunkin' Donuts running shoes just arrived in stores, right in time for the Boston Marathon and the start of prime running season. They come in men and women’s models, but you’ll have to hurry — these shoes are running off the shelves in record time.