Who doesn’t love an ice-cold latte or a good old refresher from Starbucks? On top of that, who doesn’t like free stuff? Well get ready, because Starbucks is getting even more exciting this summer season with their free, limited-edition, reusable straw giveaway on July 10. Reusable straws have been used more and more as a way to help the environment. Every small step counts, and why not get something free for your efforts? The Starbucks Reusable Straw is one of the coffee chain's many commitments to being resource-positive and steering away from single-use to reusable packaging.

How do you get Starbucks’ Reusable Straw?

To get this straw, just order any sized hand-crafted cold beverage at Starbucks on July 10 and each drink purchase will get one free straw.

These straws are also available for any method you choose to order — the Starbucks app, the store, the drive-thru, or via delivery on Doordash, GrubHub, and Uber Eats.

What kind of drinks could you order?

Any drink works, such as their new Iced Energy drinks, Starbucks Refreshers, cold coffees, Frappacino Blended Beverages, or their iced teas and lemonades. Starbucks’ reusable straw works with any Starbucks cold cup lids and most reusable cold cups.

If you haven’t tried the coffee chain’s new Iced Energy drinks, now’s the time. The new Iced Energy drinks include the new Melon Burst Iced Energy, which is a mix of melon and cucumber flavors combined with Passion Tango tea over ice. The next drink is their Tropical Citrus Iced Energy drink, a combination of passion fruit and citrus with green tea over ice. The last drink is their Frozen Tropical Citrus Iced Energy with Strawberry Puree, a combination of passionfruit and citrus with a strawberry puree, available exclusively on the Starbucks app as a limited-time offer.

Not an energy drink person? Opt for another new Starbucks item, the Carmel Vanilla Swirl Iced Coffee. It features Starbucks’ new iced coffee blend, combined with a caramel swirl and Starbucks’ Vanilla Sweet Cream.