Ever wanted free Chipotle for a year? It’s possible with Chipotle’s Celebrity Card — a card that grants the holder free Chipotle for a year. This exclusive card has been a tradition at the fast food chain for the past two decades granting Chipotle superfans who are athletes, artists, musicians, or influencers the ultimate gift. Chipotle’s Celebrity Card is making its way again this year with the fast food chain widening the pool and making it more accessible for superfans.

“There’s always been a special mystique around the Chipotle Celebrity Card. Given that the word 'celebrity' comes from 'celebrate,' we realized there is no group more deserving of a celebration than our everyday superfans,” said Chris Brandt, Chief Brand Officer at Chipotle in the press release. “We are expanding on what it means to be a Chipotle celebrity and relaunching the program to deepen our connections with our most devoted guests."

How to win Chipotle’s Celebrity Card.

The Chipotle Celebrity Card is an exclusive offer that grants holders access to one free Chipotle meal per day including chips, a side and drink for one year, plus one catering order for up to 50 people during the year with no purchase necessary. 

Starting on June 24, Chipotle opened a job posting on LinkedIn to make the Celebrity Card more accessible to its leading fan base — Gen-Z. With Gen-Z now making their way into the professional world, they’re one of the fastest-growing demographics on the job site, making up more than 21% of the platform’s one billion members.

However, after tremendous fan excitement for the Celebrity Card program, submissions were moved to social media to increase accessibility for applicants. Through July 3, fans can share why they deserve a Celebrity Card on TikTok, Instagram, or X using #CelebCardContest. The fast food chain is no longer accepting applications via LinkedIn, but if you already applied on June 24, your application is still eligible.

Five applications will be selected by Chipotle and on July 12, Chipotle will contact the winners via email.