Do you know a man who is chronically at Chipotle? Or perhaps you are a man who frequents the Mexican fast food chain? If so, you may qualify for the title of “Chipotle Boy.” The term, highlighted on X, formerly known as Twitter, by critic and writer Jackson McHenry, describes a boy who eats at Chipotle more than five days a week. The expression gained some steam before catching the eye of Chipotle themselves, who decided to make Chipotle Boys everywhere salivate by creating a bowl just for them. How? Via a poll on X, of course. That poll then resulted in a limited-edition menu item.

Chipotle's Poll on X

On June 12, Chipotle turned on the bat signal for Chipotle Boys, posting a series of polls on X to build a bowl.

Chipotle asked for preference of rice, beans, meat, salsa spice level, corn, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce.

The Chipotle Boys of the internet came in droves, sending in thousands of votes to curate the quintessential Chipotle Boy Bowl. To which Chipotle said, “ok word.” And that was that, or so we thought. The casual fun poll to mess around with on a summer evening became a serious science experiment whose results were to be published in the form of a brand-new menu item.

What’s in a Chipotle Boy Bowl?

So, what does a Chipotle Boy eat? Well, according to the poll, a Chipotle Boy’s order is as follows: a base of white rice with black beans and double chicken, topped with lettuce, mild salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, and guac.

For $16.85, you can try out the limited-edition Chipotle Boy Bowl, brought to you by real-life Chipotle Boys. But make sure to hurry (or if you’re a Chipotle Boy, just keep on doing what you’re doing) because the bowl is only available for a short time via the Chipotle app and Chipotle.com.

Bonus Chipotle Boy Content

The menu item isn’t the only thing Chipotle is taking away from this trend either. The chain is also adding a whole new badge — also a limited edition — to their rewards program. If you order from Chipotle five times before July 3, you will earn the “Chipotle Boys Achievement Badge” which comes in the shape of the “finance bro vest.”

Maybe it’s time for us all to become Chipotle Boys, even if it’s just for a day.