Spoon University Logo
popeyesinternday
popeyesinternday
News

How Interns Can Get A Free Chicken Sandwich From Popeyes

Most interns spend all summer soaking up the knowledge of their place of work, learning tons about the career path they intend to enter, making connections with people in the industry, and even trying their hand at some of the work. For this, and so much more, interns deserve to be celebrated. Popeyes wants to celebrate all the summer 2024 interns making coffee runs and picking up lunch for everyone in the office. If you didn’t know, today, July 25, is National Intern Day, and Popeyes is running a You Ate campaign to celebrate. Here’s how interns (and everyone) can take advantage.

How can interns get a free chicken sandwich from Popeyes?

National Intern Day is today and to celebrate, Popeyes is serving free fried chicken sandwiches with orders over $10 for those interns who left no crumbs. The only catch is you have to be a Popeyes reward member so be sure to sign up. This offer is only valid online or in the app as a pickup order.

Popeyes mission is to “infuse fun back into lunch” so “that’s why [they’re] giving away FREE Chicken Sandwiches to interns, bosses, supervisors, mentors and leaders across America for National Intern Day on July 25.”

This deal was intended for interns but no matter where you stand on the corporate ladder, you can enjoy this offer. Popeyes is celebrating the newest additions to the workforce across the nation all week long so get your free sandwich today.