Graduating from college or high school comes with gifts and accolades from family and friends. After working hard for many years, you get to celebrate your accomplishments and all that you have studied. Some celebrate with a luxe party while others nap for a week straight. Either way, you get to enjoy the freedom of being done for the time being and get to celebrate with loved ones. To add to all of that joy, Krispy Kreme is also becoming part of the celebration. Here's how grads can get a dozen free Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

How to get a free dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Krispy Kreme is celebrating the class of 2023, both high school and college graduates, by giving away free dozens of doughnuts to any graduate who shows up in their graduation fit of some sort. Whether they wear a class of 2023 t-shirt, a class ring, or even their cap and gown, they can obtain their dozen o’ doughnuts. The dozen is specially wrapped in a limited edition box that congratulates the class of 2023, titled as a “Dough-ploma.” It is Krispy Kreme’s fourth consecutive year of honoring graduates. I can’t wait to graduate college next year so that I can get my free “Dough-ploma” full of my favorite treats. 

Krispy Kreme is a fan favorite across the United States, and they are becoming even more cherished as they have had many free doughnut giveaways for certain groups of people over the past few years. These doughnuts are everyone’s guilty pleasure— graduating seniors should definitely take advantage of this offer.