Hot drinks and New York City go perfectly together (especially in this chilly weather), so that must be why Millie Bobby Brown brought her caffeinated drinks to the city that never sleeps. Creamy caffeinated mochas and pastel purple everything make up the new venture from Millie Bobby Brown, a Florence By Mills coffee pop up in New York City.

MBB has a coffee brand called Florence by Mills?

Yes, her coffee brand has the same name as her beauty brand. A little confusing but you have to admire the consistency. The shared name is because Florence by Mills as a whole is a brand dedicated to the passions of Brown. “Florence by Mills is an extension of who I am and my passions,” she said in an interview.

What products are available from Florence by Mills coffee?

The line of coffee features coffee in interesting forms, like from concentrate or in ‘brew bags’ — think tea bags  for coffee. Along with this, Florence by Mills also newly introduced hot chocolate to its ranks to prepare for the chilly season. This hot chocolate mix can be purchased by itself or bundled with coffee concentrate mix in a Mocha Gift Set.

What about the pop up shop?

Florence by Mills Coffee is now a pop up shop in New York City. The shop matches the brand, with everything being a cute pastel purple color. The pop up is referred to as an ‘experience’ and you need to purchase a ticket to go that range from $30 to $70. Standard tickets include fun activities like exploring ‘the enchanted coffee tunnel’ and getting a perfect mocha made for you at the Mocha Station. Fan Fave Tickets include things like swag bags with a limited-edition tote. The experience goes on until December 6, so there’s not much time left to sneak a peek unless you really hurry.