On June 13, Dunkin’ announced the official return of its annual Iced Coffee Day, which will be held on Thursday, June 20. For each iced coffee purchase during the first day of summer, each participating Dunkin’ location will donate $1 to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation. This foundation aims to assist children in need, particularly those who are suffering from health and hunger issues. For Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day, the coffee chain provides grants to hundreds of nonprofit organizations each year this holiday is celebrated, making a profound difference in the lives of children and their families. The coffee chain will also be raising funds by dropping a limited-edition iced coffee-inspired iPhone case.

How to get the new Dunkin’ iPhone case

Photo from Dunkin'

Priced at $15, Dunkin’ is dropping a limited-edition iced coffee-inspired iPhone case with floating “ice cubes” on Iced Coffee Day. Those who want to match their iPhones to their iced coffee can purchase the phone case at ShopDunkin.com.

How to participate in Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day

Over the course of the past two years, Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day has raised an astonishing $3.5 million for their Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, awarding hundreds of grants to children's hospitals, funding child life programs and therapy programs. These plans are able to provide meaningful and heartfelt experiences to the patients and their families; they also support and fund equipment for children with disabilities, decorations and murals, celebratory events, and the staffing of specialists.

On June 20, Iced Coffee Day will return, and you can support children in need with the purchase of any iced coffee at participating Dunkin’ locations. With lots of flavor additions ranging from vanilla, hazelnut, and toasted almond, you can support those who need it most while treating

yourself as well.

Dunkin’ hopes to rejuvenate the children's childhood joy by hosting a sequence of special events called “Painting with Joy” in hospitals throughout the country. These events unite children and their families with art therapy, which engages one’s mind, body, and spirit in ways different from traditional verbal therapy practices. The Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation has been giving children the opportunity to express their creativity on canvas for just shy of two decades, with all proceeds going to grants that support programming at children's hospitals across the nation.