You’ve heard of clothing ambassadors, beauty ambassadors, and cookie ambassadors, and now Doritos has entered the chat. Yep, one of the best chip brands (okay, I️ might be biased) is looking for ambassadors. These ambassadors will be instrumental in making the Doritos Dinamita, the brand’s latest product line, the snack of choice for Gen Z on college campuses, according to the job posting.

First, what is the Doritos Dinamita?

These chips are starkly different from the original triangle chip, shaped in rolls and sticks.

The Dinamita Rolls bring intense flavor, heat, and of course, a crunch that’s perfect for snacking. There are now two flavors available, the Chile Limón and Flamin’ Hot Queso — the latter is a new flavor.

The Dinamita Sticks are the newest addition that features complex flavors with a little heat. The flavors include Smokey Chile Queso, Tangy Fiery Lime, and Hot Honey Mustard.

What does the Doritos Dinamita Ambassador position entail?

As a Doritos Dinamita ambassador, you’ll be introducing your campus to the Dinamita snacks. This includes conducting four campus-wide tabling events in “high-traffic areas to provide Dinamita samples,” three student organization product drops, and creating five TikTok posts.

This is a part-time position for full-time college students during the Spring 2024 semester that consists of two weeks of onboarding and training with the actual ambassador program being 10 weeks.

The job posting also includes that students applying should not be participating in another Ambassador program with a packaged snack company.

What benefits come with being an ambassador?

Aside from a free Dinamita branded t-shirt and crewneck, Doritos Dinamita ambassadors will earn a $600 stipend after completing the program. The job posting also notes that top-performing ambassadors may receive exclusive perks and additional monetary bonuses throughout the program.

Check out the job posting here if you’re interested in being a Doritos Dinamita ambassador!