Picture a giant pizza loaded with all your favorite toppings. You peel it from the perfect circle, as the cheese stretches off the edge. And this mouthwatering pizza of perfection cost only $10. Well, calling all pizza lovers! Domino’s is about to make you and your wallet very happy.

What is the Domino’s deal?

For this week only, the chain is taking 50% off all menu-priced pizzas when ordering online now through June 9. This means all styles of pizza such as The Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, and even the Build Your Own Pizza are on sale.

To secure this discount, customers must place their orders through the website, the Domino's mobile app, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Facebook Messenger, or by using voice ordering with Dom.

“Nothing makes for a better day than enjoying some delicious, cheesy pizza with friends and family," Kate Trumbull, Domino's senior vice president, said.

What other deals are happening at Domino's?

In addition to the 50% coupon, Domino's is also providing customers with other discount opportunities.

The Mix and Match Deal: For $6.99, customers can enjoy the mix and match deal with a two-item minimum. bone-in wings, bread bowl pasta, and handmade pan pizza will cost extra. Offer is only available at participating stores.

Carryout Deal: Either one topping pizzas, dips and twist combos, or 8-piece wings will be priced at $7.99 each. Based on the size of the menu item, the price will vary. Contact your local store to learn more.

New York Style Pizza Deal: A large three topping new york style pizza will be listed at $10.99. This is a limited time offer and the price will vary on location.

Domino’s was founded in the 1960s. The restaurant was among the pioneers in promoting home delivery service. As a result, the company now delivers over a million pizzas a day So what’s the secret recipe to Domino’s success? The company's latest AnyWare digital ordering platform broadens the range of devices consumers can utilize to place orders. This includes smart speakers (Amazon Echo/Alexa), smart TVs, smartwatches, and various social media platforms, in addition to the conventional desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.

So, take advantage of these online ordering channels and get your 50% off pizza today!