As the go-to dinner, and in some cases the life force of many students, pizza is more than just a food; pizza is a necessity of life. Of course, most of us don’t have the money to have pizza delivered to us every night (if you have that kind of dough, you don’t need college in the first place), so knowing how to make your own pizza becomes a vital skill. Here’s a recipe for a mostly homemade pizza that, while being incredibly easy to make, beats any pizza you’ll find in the freezer section.

Easy

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes

Servings: 1

Premade Mama Mary’s pizza crust
Tomato Sauce
Cheese
Any other desired toppings

IMG_9661_CC

Photo by Inness Cheng

Directions:

1. Unwrap the pizza crust and spread an even layer of sauce on with a spoon.

IMG_9666_CC

Photo by Inness Cheng

2. Sprinkle on a layer of cheese, making sure it as even as possible.

IMG_9669_CC

Photo by Inness Cheng

3. Add other desired toppings, finishing the pizza off with another sprinkle of cheese to bind everything together.

IMG_9675_CC

Photo by Inness Cheng

4.Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425°F.

IMG_9685_CC

Photo by Inness Cheng

Tips:

As stated earlier, this is the absolute easiest way to make a pizza at home. If you run into any huge problems with this recipe, you probably shouldn’t look into a career in the culinary field.

Enjoy your creation! Taking no more than 15 minutes of your day, you have created something that tastes far better than the average DiGiorno pizza and doesn’t break the bank. Maybe use that extra money to go a little crazy with toppings, or just buy another bag of cheese and load the pizza up with that instead. Extra cheese never hurt anyone.