The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and it’s time to get out of bed. Of course, you can’t miss the most important meal of the day. How about some pancakes with sweet maple syrup, protein-rich eggs, and savory sausage to start off your day… but in ramen form?

Wait. Cup Noodles released a ramen flavored like breakfast?

Cup Noodles just announced its latest limited-edition drop: breakfast ramen noodles. Combining the flavors of quintessential American breakfast items, you can expect to taste maple syrup, pancakes, eggs, and sausage in Cup Noodles’ newest noodle cup.

Hasn't Cup Noodles released some *interesting* flavors before?

You may be wondering how the crossover between Cup Noodles and these American breakfast foods will play out. You may even be shocked about how (or why) it exists . But the new flavor is definitely not off-brand for Cup Noodles. In 2021, Cup Noodles launched its limited-edition pumpkin spice noodles, which the brand recommended eating with a dollop of whipped cream on top.

Who is going to eat the Cup Noodles Breakfast ramen?

Perhaps the new breakfast ramen noodles may make its way into the hands of busy and broke college kids in the morning or Netflix watchers at 1 a.m. battling some intense cravings.

“By adding Cup Noodles Breakfast to our lineup, we are truly feeding cravings around the clock — morning, noon, night or late night," said Priscila Stanton, senior vice president of marketing of Nissin USA. Stanton imagined how the breakfast-flavored noodles could be a highly versatile food choice designed for being eaten any time of day.

For those in a rush, the Cup Noodles Breakfast is ready to eat in just four minutes, and the iconic cup container makes the noodles a convenient meal for those on-the-go.

Where can I get the Cup Noodles Breakfast ramen?

The Cup Noodles are on sale at select Walmarts in the nation for just $1.18, making it an affordable meal option. With egg prices on the rise, the affordability of Cup Noodles Breakfast noodles makes it a competitive contender for a spot at the breakfast table.

Cup Noodles Breakfast is the company’s second limited-time offering following its pumpkin spice ramen noodles, and we’re keeping our eyes peeled for what new and funky flavors Cup Noodles may have to offer in the future.