Think about your traditional Thanksgiving meal. Is it the same thing every year? Does it include your favorite food or that one food that your great-aunt Linda brings that you won't even speak about? Is it simple or do your family and friends go all out? Do you get seconds or do you pile it on the first go-round?

This year, let the stars tell you what you want on your plate this Thanksgiving you are and how you'll turn out. And if you don't believe me then uhhhh just go with it. Your zodiac sign says a lot about you; from your attitude to your favorite food. And I bet I can tell you what your favorite Thanksgiving staple food is based on your astrological zodiac sign. 

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Collard Greens or Green Beans. 

vegetable, asparagus, legume, french beans, pea, beans
Gabby Phi

You're confident, eccentric, and feeling healthy before scarfing down 2 (or maybe 3) pieces of pie.

Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Shellfish.

shrimp, seafood, prawn, asparagus, vegetable, shellfish, fish
Sasha Kran

It's not just because your sign is the fish, you also just happen to enjoy shrimp and crab. As the "healer" of the zodiac family, you feel that shellfish is a healthier Thanksgiving option.

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.

milk, cream, dairy product, mashed potatoes, butter, dairy
Caitlin Shoemaker

Just like your positive nature, mashed potatoes make you feel all warm inside. You're impatient, so mashed potatoes are the easiest to make and the fastest to eat from the vast buffet of Thanksgiving foods.

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

Cheesy Garlic Rolls.

pastry, bread, dough, sweet, biscuits, scone, cake

There's nothing better than a warm and buttery garlic roll or Brazilian pão de queijo alongside your Thanksgiving meal. Just like your sign, you're known for your reliability and stability and bread rolls are the perfect staple food for you.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Stuffing.

cereal, sweet, rice, wheat, oatmeal, meat
Rachael Guerra

This Thanksgiving food can be made from either a box or from scratch but is always delicious either way. Geminis are just like stuffing in the way that they are always adaptable.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Sweet Potato Mash/Soufflé.

sweet potato, sweet, potato, squash
Emma Shellhamer

Cancers are sweet, resilient, and patient. (I may be a little biased because I am one, but ya know...) Sweet potato soufflé has always been an important part of my Thanksgiving meal and takes a lot of time and love to make it just right.  

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22) 

Pumpkin Pie.

sweet, pie, cheese

Why save the best for last? Just like Leos, this timeless classic is fan-favorite, sweet and savory, and can immediately put a smile on your face. They love pumpkin pie with a cold scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Cranberry Sauce.

cranberry, berry, sweet, cherry, juice, cranberry sauce
Chelsea Hawk

Although Virgos are known for their cleanliness and propensity for healthy food, cranberry sauce is the opposite of both of those things, so on Thanksgiving Virgos may binge-eat this right out of the can or have fun making it from scratch.

Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Turkey.

meat, turkey
Christin Urso

Here's the pièce de résistance. The core that brings the whole meal together. Libras are balanced and social, so turkeys are the perfect food representation of them. People want to be around them and enjoy their presence.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

Macaroni and Cheese.

pie, macaroni, cheese, casserole, Macaroni and cheese, Mac And Cheese, cheesy
Julia Gilman

Scorpios like being right and and resourceful. Mac and Cheese made from scratch has to be perfectly crispy and cheesy which takes time and effort to make. 

Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)

Corn.

Ellie Yamanaka

There's nothing more down-to-earth than corn. You get it? Because corn comes from the earth. Corn is simple, easy, and delicious. Sagittaruises (Sagittarii?) are in touch with the world around them and generous with their time and love. 

Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)

Salad.

Corn is simple, easy, and delicious. Sagittaruises (Sagittarii???) are in touch with the world around them and generous with their time and love. 

salad, Healthy, Thai, homemade, Vegan, coconutbowl, kale, cabbage
Nicole Burnett

No one really likes to eat this much vegetables with their Thanksgiving meal, but Capricorns are ambitious and energetic and I think salads are the best way they can spill their creativity out on a plate. They also probably like to add yummy dressings and toppings.

Your Thanksgiving staple food horoscope is ~served~! I hope I did your special zodiac sign justice and that you get to enjoy your favorite seasonal food with the universe's plan for you in mind! Happy Thanksgiving and happy eatin'!