Your zodiac can tell a lot about what kind of atmosphere and flavor profile you may be looking for when deciding where to go to eat. While some like it quaint and homey, others like the wilder things in life. There is a DC restaurant out there dying for your Zodiac to visit.

Disclaimer: Though certain institutions (*cough* NASA) have tried to really throw a wrench into lives of Zodiac followers everywhere, these recommendations are based off the OG dates. Don't worry, you're still a Taurus in my book.

Aries (March 21- April 19): Das Ethiopian Cuisine

feast, beans
Gabby Kopf

Aries are all about adventure. Going to Das and ditching the forks for Injera bread to soak up all the bold Ethiopian flavors is a new experience any Aries would love. Ethiopian food isn't exactly everyday dinner in your dorm room. It's a perfect opportunity to step out of your comfort zone ten minutes from your room. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Ted's Bulletin

onion, sandwich, cheese
Gabby Kopf

The comforting retro atmosphere of Ted's Bulletin is perfect for the Taurus who values stability and practicality. A good ole' American burger and homemade Pop Tart are just what this zodiac sign needs. At Ted's, you're sure to be served a hearty meal and a  heartwarming experience. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Baked & Wired

cream, coffee, chocolate
Gabby Kopf

Who needs dinner when dessert exists? A Gemini's free spirit and versatility allows them to break social norms and go get what they really want—a cupcake from Baked & Wired. Baked & Wired lets this zodiac sign's creativity and free spirit go wild with their creative cupcake names and carefree culture—so Gemini.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Firefly

tuna, sushi
Gabby Kopf

A Cancer is a big softy at heart and Firefly offers a warm feeling of home from the porch swing to the giant tree trunk breathing life into the dining room the moment you walk in. Their elevated comfort food is a meal fit for none other than a Cancer.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Rosa Mexicano 

salad, soup
Gabby Kopf

A Leo is a natural leader who loves to show their confidence and creativity. Rosa Mexicano is located right in the heart of  DC across from the Verizon Center. Its vibrant atmosphere and strong Latin flavors are meant for this zodiac sign. The Guacamole is the real shining star, much like a Leo, as it is made right there at your table. 

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Ripple 

beet, venison, red wine
Gabby Kopf

A smaller restaurant in Capitol Hill, Ripple offers an intimate atmosphere with very thoughtful dishes. The way each dish is prepared demonstrates the chef's eye for detail only a Virgo would truly appreciate. Earthy tones and fresh produce really resonate with Virgo's connection to harvest and fertility. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Le Diplomate

Being a natural diplomat, brunch at Le Diplomate is perfect for a Libra. Its is the right place for someone of this zodiac sign to fulfill their love of socializing while enjoying the authentic French cuisine. Libra's intellectual spirit loves the idea of exploring the cuisine's of other cultures.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Mission Dupont 

tacos, pizza
Gabby Kopf

A Scorpio is all passion. The lively atmosphere and Latin heat will give a Scorpio the spice in life they are looking for. The Elote Loco is a flavorful and cheesy Mexican street food that is sure to drive the Scorpio's taste buds wild. Not to mention the fajitas come to the table sizzling hot.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Graffiato

Gabby Kopf

A Sagittarius has a beautiful open mind that is always ready to try something new and interesting. Graffiato offers a unique tapas-style approach to Italian food. Small plates make trying a little bit of everything an easy accomplishment. 

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): Cafe Milano

sweet potato
Gabby Kopf

A Capricorn's pride in their traditional values make the timeless energy of Cafe Milano a perfect place for their afternoon meal. Authentic Italian cuisine in their beautiful Georgetown location transports you to the kitchen table at nona's house surrounded by family and love. 

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Founding Farmers

fish, feast, platter, seafood, coffee
Morgan Nitti

Aquarius' originality and independence would love Founding Farmers philosophy about food. The menu is a unique take on classic American dishes with only the freshest ingredients. The farm-to-table cuisine includes fun spins on classics like bacon lolly pops and pots of kettle corn that an Aquarius would truly love.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Zaytinya

orange, citrus
Gabby Kopf

Pisces' artistic spirit would love the creativity of Jose Andres' Zaytinya. From the decor to the plating of his tapas plates, the restaurant is visually breathtaking. The pairing of sweet and savory Mediterranean flavors would be perfect for a Pisces any day. Plus who doesn't love pita bread?

You may not read your horoscope everyday, but maybe you'll find your new favorite spot to eat. After all, the stars have decided it was meant to be. Follow your Zodiac sign, not Zagat.